<Girls Gone Feral> Elite PvP Guild (Alliance)

90 Worgen Mage
TBI
Hello Vashj!

Edit: We are no longer recruiting.
Edited by Burrbz on 12/6/2012 4:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Sadly you came to the wrong place to find a over abundance of talent. But still best of luck to you, hope you can dig up the few gems that Trashj has.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Solheim
Sadly you came to the wrong place to find a over abundance of talent. But still best of luck to you, hope you can dig up the few gems that Trashj has.

Ay, you may be devoid of talent over there on Horde, but we have plenty of good players on AlliancePr
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
10/08/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Baustert

Ay, you may be devoid of talent over there on Horde, but we have plenty of good players on AlliancePr

LOL! Oh god! I think this describes what I think the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
TBI
We are still recruiting any and all capable PvPers to add to our arena pool (limited), class diversity, and rated battlegrounds team (guaranteed)!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
TBI
may i join =) 2.2k hunter and a 2.3k ret Paladin only been back in like 1 week so im learning new things from classes
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
10/07/2012 12:46 AMPosted by Burrbz
and duels to gauge PvP prowess.

I couldn't help but laugh, really hard.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/22/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Hipstrwizard
and duels to gauge PvP prowess.

I couldn't help but laugh, really hard.

Pretty sure they mean that in a "Does he keyboard turn, click, or do retarded !@#$?" way.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
TBI

Pretty sure they mean that in a "Does he keyboard turn, click, or do retarded !@#$?" way.

Exactly.

10/22/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Gunx
may i join =) 2.2k hunter and a 2.3k ret Paladin only been back in like 1 week so im learning new things from classes

Gunx: If that's true then you're definitely qualified. Next time you're online pm me, Yachobleh, or Kagehito.
Edited by Burrbz on 10/23/2012 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Exactly.

Their goes my hopes.
How am I supposed to hold a beer with my right hand if I can't keyboard turn with my left? This is unreal.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

Their goes my hopes.
How am I supposed to hold a beer with my right hand if I can't keyboard turn with my left? This is unreal.

Buy a beer helmet you lightweight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'll like to know how often you guys do rateds or any arena :o

bucknasty - the white girl :)
Edited by Poisonz on 10/23/2012 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
TBI

We do arenas very often, but many of our core groups (3v3) are fairly exclusive, you'd have to prove yourself. However, the officers (including myself) are adamant on helping guild members with arena teams as we keep our 2v2 a float to team hop. We also have a 5v5 that is open to virtually any guild member. As for rated bgs we are all for doing them as soon as possible, but have not done any as of yet (but we are definitely going to be doing them soon, especially now that we all just got our weapons!).
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

We do arenas very often, but many of our core groups (3v3) are fairly exclusive, you'd have to prove yourself. However, the officers (including myself) are adamant on helping guild members with arena teams as we keep our 2v2 a float to team hop. We also have a 5v5 that is open to virtually any guild member. As for rated bgs we are all for doing them as soon as possible, but have not done any as of yet (but we are definitely going to be doing them soon, especially now that we all just got our weapons!).

not as geared or skilled as I've seen by your achievements but desire to start in any arena/rateds so... how do i sign up?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
TBI

not as geared or skilled as I've seen by your achievements but desire to start in any arena/rateds so... how do i sign up?

PM one of the officers, Kagehito or Yachobleh in game for a preliminary invite, I won't be online for the next two days unfortunately.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

PM one of the officers, Kagehito or Yachobleh in game for a preliminary invite, I won't be online for the next two days unfortunately.

OK cuz i haven't seen a good pvp guild since Vindicta or w/e it's called xD
Edited by Poisonz on 10/24/2012 9:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/23/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Poisonz

Excuse me Buck, but I was here first... please don't cut in line.
Also, it's obvious I'm the better choice for a Warlock. Your 150k honorable kills are nothing compared to the awesome power of my Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/25/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Elemeno

Excuse me Buck, but I was here first... please don't cut in line.
Also, it's obvious I'm the better choice for a Warlock. Your 150k honorable kills are nothing compared to the awesome power of my Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat

my good sir I'm not this person you called buck... I'm just another random person who's trying to find a good guild.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

EXPLAIN THIS WIZARDRY
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

EXPLAIN THIS WIZARDRY

ice cream :o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]