<Girls Gone Feral> Elite PvP Guild (Alliance)

90 Orc Warrior
lol
Reply Quote
43 Undead Priest
11/09/2012 04:15 AMPosted by Mallory
lol

Oh, look! The terrible warrior who barely broke 2k rating running KFC thinks someone is bad.

Stop reforging haste you horrible player.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/09/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Xirtsylam
lol

Oh, look! The terrible warrior who barely broke 2k rating running KFC thinks someone is bad.

I smell deep-seated butthurt.
Reply Quote
43 Undead Priest
11/09/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Baustert

I smell deep-seated butthurt.

Who are you? Horrible.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
TBI
We are sorry to say that we stick by our requirements of having adequate PvP experience and skill (sorry to those of you who asked for an invite). Those who cannot prove PvP prowess (through current rating, achievements, or a demonstration of skill) will not be invited.

On a separate note, we have been running rbgs with mostly pugs so far, achieving a rating of 1800 to date (over the past week). We are currently looking to form a competitive rated bg group to push 2100+, but requirements are relatively strict. You must either 1) have a current 3v3 arena rating of atleast 1800; or 2) have achievements of 2k+ and pass our in-game tests.

Note: You do not need to join our guild to rated bg with us.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
We are sorry to say that we stick by our requirements of having adequate PvP experience and skill (sorry to those of you who asked for an invite). Those who cannot prove PvP prowess (through current rating, achievements, or a demonstration of skill) will not be invited.

On a separate note, we have been running rbgs with mostly pugs so far, achieving a rating of 1800 to date (over the past week). We are currently looking to form a competitive rated bg group to push 2100+, but requirements are relatively strict. You must either 1) have a current 3v3 arena rating of atleast 1800; or 2) have achievements of 2k+ and pass our in-game tests.

Note: You do not need to join our guild to rated bg with us.

Thank you!

if you are in need of a spriest i would consider faction changing as i just server xferred here.

i have the 2k achievs in 2s/3s and my CR for RBGs is 1600 through PUGs but am looking for a dedicated group to push rating.
Edited by Tryst on 11/14/2012 8:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
TBI

if you are in need of a spriest i would consider faction changing as i just server xferred here.

i have the 2k achievs in 2s/3s and my CR for RBGs is 1600 through PUGs but am looking for a dedicated group to push rating.

We are indeed in need of a spriest. Before you transfer, consider that our prime playing hours are from thursday night through saturday night, rarely being online during the other days except for tuesday and sunday (after midnight server) night. If these approximate times work for you, we'd be glad to have you join our team!

Note: You will have to pass our in-game test as well to make sure you are an adequate player, seeing as how it was very easy to get 2k in 2009 and 2010.
Edited by Burrbz on 11/14/2012 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umezn9sD2cY
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
TBI
11/14/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Talentless

Hmm... a 6 time Gladiator with Merciless Glad and Hero of the Alliance titles playing the way you do... =/
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
11/15/2012 12:58 AMPosted by Burrbz

Hmm... a 6 time Gladiator with Merciless Glad and Hero of the Alliance titles playing the way you do... =/

Yeah, I'm super awful. Sounds like someone was offended by the laughing bunny, yeah?
Stop sweating Burrbz.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Better bring your umbrella, I MAKE IT RAIN
Reply Quote
Lol Tal bringing the heat with that insulting video :P

Burrbz, stop your sweating. It's really gross.

11/15/2012 01:35 AMPosted by Buçknasty
Better bring your umbrella, I MAKE IT RAIN

Rain man.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
TBI
11/15/2012 01:24 AMPosted by Talentless

Yeah, I'm super awful. Sounds like someone was offended by the laughing bunny, yeah?
Stop sweating Burrbz.

Just pointing out some facts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/15/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Burrbz

FACT: That bunny was one of the top 5 creepiest things I've seen this year. To exemplify this list, I just saw Jersey Girl.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
TBI
11/15/2012 08:55 AMPosted by Elemeno

FACT: That bunny was one of the top 5 creepiest things I've seen this year. To exemplify this list, I just saw Jersey Girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgOaT4xzdvo
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I should really learn to turn my computer speakers down at work before opening youtube links....
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
11/15/2012 12:58 AMPosted by Burrbz
with Merciless Glad and Hero of the Alliance titles playing the way you do... =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
oh how exciting, grinding is tense enough as it is. My macro reads "Get this horrible horde monster off me , they eat babies" if you see that save Me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sadly I enjoy my guild/being horde too much.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]