<Girls Gone Feral> Elite PvP Guild (Alliance)

90 Blood Elf Rogue
i think it will be better if renowned pvp guilds will have a test guild, much like the nba, where they have the big leagues (NBA) and then the Development League (NBA D-League). Im still new to this game, still learning and doesnt have any ranking at all. im just playing rbgs but i want to progress. my current guild just doesnt have anything to help me achieve that though.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
burbz i wanna play.

p.s. i played with you horde side crushridge back in the day at s2
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you guys all be trolls
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I find it funny that the recruiter for such an "Elite PvP Guild" is now in TBI. ...Just me?? Lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
...and the circle of life continues on Vashj
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I find it funny that the recruiter for such an "Elite PvP Guild" is now in TBI. ...Just me?? Lol.

You mean the guild with sadly the best vash teams? I concur.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
L o L
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
TBI

GGF was originally filled with almost exclusively RL friends of mine. But most of us quit (i quit for 2 and a half months or so). I just reactivated last week from blizzard's promotion, and went to play with the only remaining RL person i know on the server, yachobleh who has since joined tbi to play with the only good player we know, maly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]