Nomi Daily Cooking Quests - No Rep

100 Night Elf Druid
Using the bell to summon, learn quest, buy peaches, turn in quest.

No reputation is being granted, and Nomi faction (friendship) doesn't appear in the faction tab.

Repeated for 2 days now (10/6 and 10/7) with same result.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
I'm having same problem. Frustrating.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
4 days in a row now, still no reputation. Not on the known issues, and opening a ticket told me to go read wowhead and wowpedia.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
just throwing this out there.. but you might not be realizing youre getting the rep, cause its not an actual rep. if you click on nomi, she pops up with a little chat, right above the chat you should see your progress.

here is an ss:

http://puu.sh/1df3d
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
This is a hidden rep faction, folks. It will not show up in your reputation panel and the only place you can see it is after you do your daily quest, if you talk to Nomi again, there is a progress bar. The bar is overall progress, when you mouseover the bar, it tells you what your student's skill is. Mine is at 3000/8400 and i get 1100 daily (10% bonus from guild perks). Don't expect to see any rep increase in your chat window or anywhere else.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
11/02/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Grodin
This is a hidden rep faction, folks. It will not show up in your reputation panel and the only place you can see it is after you do your daily quest, if you talk to Nomi again, there is a progress bar. The bar is overall progress, when you mouseover the bar, it tells you what your student's skill is. Mine is at 3000/8400 and i get 1100 daily (10% bonus from guild perks). Don't expect to see any rep increase in your chat window or anywhere else.

Thanks for explaining that. But how stupid on Blizzard's part.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
I really wish they would add this to the Tillers rep like the other people, and similar to Nat Pagle's.
Reply Quote
Grrrrrr Nat Pagle! Uh, I do not think he shows up in your in-game rep pane like various NPCs in Halfhill do. Nor the "Simple" rep section of one's Armory... only in tabular does he show up. AND I read he needs 42000 rep points to exalted. THAT means catching 70 of those rare fish. It can be up to 3 days (doing 10-15 mins each day fishing) between catches, so that means over 200 DAYS to gain exalted.

THE MOST GRINDY task in WoW, but a HUGE shot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]