Still cannot connect, not even to Starcraft?

90 Night Elf Hunter
WAIT a minute...you can be a Troll in WoW, i didnt see that on my create a character screen ?

you know I find it truly AMAZING that every time on this forum when someone posts VALID information and someone THINKS they know more they automatically start calling people trolls... Grow up! It did NOT just happen on those 2 servers... And it really does not matter even if it was only those 2. Blizzard takes their sweet time restarting, revamping,or re whatevering ... it takes them days to even read a ticket let alone answer it. SO dont PROJECT your trolling essence on everyone. not every one who plays wow is a troll or trolls!

3 minutes ago

Dislike
Trolling
Spam

You have already rated this item.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Bawww
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
10/07/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Wolfmoon
you know I find it truly AMAZING that every time on this forum when someone posts VALID information and someone THINKS they know more they automatically start calling people trolls... Grow up! It did NOT just happen on those 2 servers... And it really does not matter even if it was only those 2. Blizzard takes their sweet time restarting, revamping,or re whatevering ... it takes them days to even read a ticket let alone answer it. SO dont PROJECT your trolling essence on everyone. not every one who plays wow is a troll or trolls!

That's not why I'm calling you a troll. I'm calling you a troll because you keep insisting that the downtime is really because they were hacked regardless of the evidence presented to you. I'm not saying they weren't hacked, mainly because they pretty much were, but Blizzard representatives themselves have stated that the downtime is due to login issues. What Ezo has said could be true, they could've screwed with the login servers themselves to ensure people won't go back on, however if they did that I doubt they would let some players on but not all. Both players and Blizzard themselves have said that players are online and playing the game while others are unable to connect. Like I said before, if anything it's a login issue. We've seen this exact thing happen before numerous times throughout all the expansions. They have "technical difficulties" and are trying to figure it out, 'nuff said.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/07/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Fög

That's not why I'm calling you a troll. I'm calling you a troll because you keep insisting that the downtime is really because they were hacked regardless of the evidence presented to you. I'm not saying they weren't hacked, mainly because they pretty much were, but Blizzard representatives themselves have stated that the downtime is due to login issues. What Ezo has said could be true, they could've screwed with the login servers themselves to ensure people won't go back on, however if they did that I doubt they would let some players on but not all. Both players and Blizzard themselves have said that players are online and playing the game while others are unable to connect. Like I said before, if anything it's a login issue. We've seen this exact thing happen before numerous times throughout all the expansions. They have "technical difficulties" and are trying to figure it out, 'nuff said.
Well said !
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
WHY GOD WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
86 Orc Death Knight
returned after 2 years of not playing wow just to find that nothing has changed as far as blizz totally failing at basic sh!t
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Because someone desided they wanted turtle soup and now there is no more Pandaria....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
WOOHOO it is up !!!!!!! later guys
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
holy crap im in see ya around suckers!
Reply Quote
12 Worgen Warlock
10/07/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Fög

I did NOT insist that hacking was the reason. I simply posted that servers were being hacked and that it could be another possibility. There is also a forum about it that Blizz is commenting on as well. Assuring everyone that a GM is NOT responsible for the killing and that they are doing everything they can to stop it. Yes it could be an authentication issue, but some servers are locked down because of the hacking. And some are coming back up. I am not trolling I am simply putting out information that is there for anyone to read if they do a little research.
Reply Quote
It's baaaaaccccckkkkkk!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
GG everyone
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]