Customer Support lacking

90 Night Elf Warrior
Back in the day Blizzard would be all over this with more support then this. What happened Blizz. Got 1 blue post with a "looking into the problem' now its gone from the forums with no real word. Can't call CS anymore for some reason it always says all lines are busy please call back. A company with bad customer support is a bad company.

I first logged on about 9:45 server time an got stuck on connecting screen, I saw the breaking news which said rolling restart on Sat. Oct.6 at 10 am PST. I've been trying to log in for 2 hours now with no luck. Now the breaking news says there are issue with the rolling restart that happened today on Oct 7. Been playing this game a long time and never been keeped in the dark like this. A little more info on the problem might help calm the masses and let me now if I should stop waiting around thinking it's about to come up.
Reply Quote
MVP - Customer Support
90 Tauren Druid
10/07/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Rainoth
Got 1 blue post with a "looking into the problem' now its gone from the forums with no real word.

So you missed [FEATURED] sticky somehow?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794831520
"Passion has overthrown tyrants and freed prisoners and slaves. Passion has brought justice where there was savagery. Passion has created freedom where there was nothing but fear. Passion has helped souls rise from the ashes of their horrible lives and build something better, stronger, more beautiful." -- Harry Dresden
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]