Mannoroth's Fury and Shadowfury

90 Undead Warlock
Mannoroth's Fury - Increases the area of your area of effect spells by 500%

ShadowFury - Shadowfury is unleashed, stunning all enemies within 8 yds for 3 sec

ShadowFury does not stack with Mannoroth's Fury

does anyone else think this is bs?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
it'd be about a 20 yard blast if it worked. then again. howl of terror would be about 22-24 yard aoe.

if you really want a wide aoe stun, just use rain of fire.
Edited by Bolbox on 10/7/2012 12:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
it'd be about a 20 yard blast if it worked. then again. howl of terror would be about 22-24 yard aoe.

if you really want a wide aoe stun, just use rain of fire.

rain of fire is no where near as a efficiant of a stun as shadowfury though
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
doesn't work for talents
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
considering how lame all the 90 talents are, I really don't understand why it doesn't work with shadowfury as it really should.

If it was gonna be that way as intended the tooltip should read "rain of fire and hellfire AOE is increased by 500%"

and if you wanna cry OP just keep in mind warriors shockwave deals dmg, is a second longer duration, and 10 seconds less of cool down. (and don't give me the "oh but its melee range", considering warriors have more than 3 gap closers)

agreed. the only level 90 talent i thought looked somewhat useful was mannoroth's fury with shadowfury, but we dont even get that. warlocks really got jiped with the last talents
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
10/07/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Nerowene
warlocks really got jiped with the last talents

We really did. I just have to think to myself, "Well, we got Pandemic and most other classes don't get a level 90 spell."
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
I was even more sad to see Mannoroth's Fury doesnt work on Immolation Aura while using Metamorphosis. I was also hoping Void Ray would be longer as it is sort of aoe-ish... but wouldnt have complained if it wasnt.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
mannoroths fury works for hand of guldan meaning more shadow-flame effect on more targets at once
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]