Baron Raygar's Mom Volleyball Exercise!

90 Night Elf Hunter
Greetings Citizens of Eredar!

As some of you may know my mother is terminally ill. Shes got congestive heart failure and rheumatoid arthritis that also attacks her organs. Shes in good spirits at all times though. Sometimes she needs her joints moved in a range of motion type fashion so I created a great way to do it!

Enjoy the laughs, I know we sure did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfwaZVPtrUU&list=UUYUPpzSJ9ahW7Y_svLnM1LA&index=1&feature=plcp
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
lol if you only listen and not watch the video too it seems even funnier. What made you use a condom and not a normal balloon though? O.o
Edited by Azshará on 10/7/2012 6:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/07/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Azshará
lol if you only listen and not watch the video too it seems even funnier. What made you use a condom and not a normal balloon though? O.o

Didnt have any balloons. The funny thing was she comes in the room while im leveling and says "Hey Ray I got this balloon and I blew it up some but I cant tie it. Can you tie it for me?" ROFL. I said, "Ma, this is a condom!"

She then says I need my joints moved so I said , "Hey! I got a great idea and lets record it!" :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
That was hilarious and humbling at the same time, thanks man. You're a great son dude; your mom is lucky to have you. Best wishes
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/07/2012 10:51 PMPosted by Pike
That was hilarious and humbling at the same time, thanks man. You're a great son dude; your mom is lucky to have you. Best wishes

Thanks Pike. Yeah I didnt get to see my mom but every 2 weeks when I was a kid due to a divorce and all so Im making up for lost time. She didnt have anywhere to go when my stepdad died so I moved her in with me.
Edited by Raygar on 10/8/2012 7:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Cheers to you sir!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/09/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Eklipse
Cheers to you sir!
I hope also that when my fellow Eredians see this video, it will get them closer to THEIR parents as well. Especially if they've been at odds with their parents lately.

Remember, you only get TWO parents and once they are gone YOU take their place. I think in the game you should be able to get married and have kids ( non straight couples can adopt ). Just like any other profession you get perks for being a parent.

Pregnant : While target female is pregnant all benefits from food buffs are increased 10%. Female gets 10% extra damage from enrage when in combat.

Maternal Bond : After child is an adult the bond with their parent is still quite strong. All damage is increased 10% when within 40 yards of offspring / parent.

Child Support : Whether or not one is married all gold is tithed 5% once a week per server reset from the parent. Gold tithed is sent to offspring.

Benefits of being Married : 10% discount on all purchases. Stacks with rep bonuses. All couples get 10% damage or healing ( depending on class ) increase when in party together.

You get the idea...
Edited by Raygar on 10/9/2012 2:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/09/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Raygar
Cheers to you sir!
I hope also that when my fellow Eredians see this video, it will get them closer to THEIR parents as well. Especially if they've been at odds with their parents lately.

Remember, you only get TWO parents

I was raised by my grandparents does that mean i have FOUR "parents" ?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/09/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Kogu

Remember, you only get TWO parents

I was raised by my grandparents does that mean i have FOUR "parents" ?

Yes and technically everyone has multiple parents. Parents, GrandPARENTS, Great GrandPARENTS, and so on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
My phone blows, so I'll have to wait until I get home to watch this. Can't wait. Once again, about murdering you in Kun Lai Summit last night. It really was an accident. When I get that syrup in me I get all antsy in the pantsy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/12/2012 05:13 AMPosted by Stamper
My phone blows, so I'll have to wait until I get home to watch this. Can't wait. Once again, about murdering you in Kun Lai Summit last night. It really was an accident. When I get that syrup in me I get all antsy in the pantsy.

Its fine sir, I knew what was up. I thought it was kind of funny actually. I always turn the game music on during my first play through of all the zones and the music that was playing in that area was similar to the new INN music in Pandaria zones.

For anyone that wants to get what Im talking about, its kind of like the elevator fight in the movie "Get Carter". Violence is going on, and you can hear Christmas music in the background. Thats what Stamper killing me while the zone music played reminded me of. Heres a clip...so you get the idea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu55IyEET0A
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
My parents were just in a car accident, so I understand the feels! I'll try this with them for bonding while my stepdad re-coups next time I visit.

Also +points for the kettle near pc, thought I was the only one who was lame enough to do that...Sometimes I feel like that GM off "The guild"
Edited by Shanore on 10/12/2012 11:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
You're one of the good ones, Ray. STAY GOLDEN!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
My parents were just in a car accident, so I understand the feels! I'll try this with them for bonding while my stepdad re-coups next time I visit.

Also +points for the kettle near pc, thought I was the only one who was lame enough to do that...Sometimes I feel like that GM off "The guild"

Aww...thanks for posting here and on youtube as well! And your YT comment was :O LOL!

10/13/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Wmd

Thanks WMD, always a pleasure to see you!

For anyone wondering why I was talking like I was trying to keep my mouth closed, I had a pinch of skoal in :P Yeeeehawww! Thats why I picked a hunter as it is the class for rednecks!
Edited by Raygar on 10/13/2012 2:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Good stuff Baron. She seems like a great woman. Lost mine 11 years ago to Cancer. Glad to see you're making up for lost time.

Definitely brought a bittersweet smile to my face. Much love and respect.

/salute if I ever see you around again. Seems like I hardly have time to play anymore.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Good stuff Baron. She seems like a great woman. Lost mine 11 years ago to Cancer. Glad to see you're making up for lost time.

Definitely brought a bittersweet smile to my face. Much love and respect.

/salute if I ever see you around again. Seems like I hardly have time to play anymore.

So sorry for your lost Thael. I lost my dad a few years ago to a heart attack so I sympathize with your loss. Thanks for the love!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage

Aww...thanks for posting here and on youtube as well! And your YT comment was :O LOL!

10/13/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Wmd

For anyone wondering why I was talking like I was trying to keep my mouth closed, I had a pinch of skoal in :P Yeeeehawww! Thats why I picked a hunter as it is the class for rednecks!

<--- Mage from Nebraska. :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

<--- Mage from Nebraska. :D

GIT 'ER DUNNNN!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I diddly dun did that already. No I don't have a fishing hook on my favorite Husker hat. I'm not Larry the Cable Guy cool just yet. It was refreshing seeing a video of somebody that's down to earth even inside of the community!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]