Have I been hacked?

90 Human Warrior
I have looked in to alot of things already and over the past 3 days maybe even a week my password has been changed quite a bit I know for sure that I have changed it 3 times just to fix my problems alone but I also have a issue of buying race / Faction changes like a mad man hence why my rogue has been almost every race possible and I first thought that this was my issue, but I then indeed learned that it is not...

I have already scaned my comp deleted all my addons and changed my password and email and almost completely removed my other email from access of all things WoW is gone from it completely.
And I am still having the problems I dont have a cellphone so I can not get a authentacator persay inless its able to be mailed to me and I do not have the money to buy one I am just worried for my accounts sake rather then for the money atm.
Please reply quick as possible.

Update: I have since completely wiped my windows 7 reinstalled it and reset my email after that to a complete new email and then once again wiped my comp with malewarebytes and still geting this error deleted all addons deleted everything via my issue so I am still in 100% comand that this is blizards fault.

I have indeed posted this before but I am sick and tired of loging out for 10 minutes to do something in real and having to change my pass, I want to know whats going on and if theres a hacker out there I insist that they do it right.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Please note this has been happening all day since the restarts expecally.

I heard that blizard was hacked by 3 goons and hasnt been 100% able to fix it and im aware of that if this is the issue I will indeed stop playing for awhile and come back in a week or so when my issue may be fixed but I highly doubt that blizard is in any control of the game right now.
Reply Quote
24 Worgen Druid
Did you try making a ticket about it? That could be your issue if you have not best of luck to you.

-Treefiddy
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Please note this has been happening all day since the restarts expecally.

I heard that blizard was hacked by 3 goons and hasnt been 100% able to fix it and im aware of that if this is the issue I will indeed stop playing for awhile and come back in a week or so when my issue may be fixed but I highly doubt that blizard is in any control of the game right now.

Are you using anything like a lower-ping or a tunneling service to connect to the game?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]