Pally/DK mount speed.

100 Human Warrior
The pally/dk increased mount speed is total BS!!! If there have to be the opportunity for increased mount speed, ALL classes should have that opportunity. It's ridiculous that Pally's and DK's have the advantage to get to BG flags etc first EVERY TIME! Why even bother going for certain ach's. At least disable it in the BG's.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Roll a Pally or DK. If you're looking for achievements, they're account-wide now.
Reply Quote
95 Gnome Warlock
Every class has advantages in some aspect really, its not like they came outta the blue and got them been there for a long long long time. Either re roll one or deal with it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
In raid teams we use all our class advantages together as a team, in PvP you guys use them all against each other and cause bitterness and hostility.

PvE all the way!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Trade ya for Avatar.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/07/2012 11:08 PMPosted by Terbius
Roll a Pally or DK. If you're looking for achievements, they're account-wide now.

I don't want to play pally or dk, I want to play warrior...
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
In raid teams we use all our class advantages together as a team, in PvP you guys use them all against each other and cause bitterness and hostility.

PvE all the way!

PvE is too easy. I like skill demanding play better.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Oi Ranum, lol lol lol lol
Cry more nub.
Reply Quote
79 Pandaren Warrior
10/07/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Manatakuta
Every class has advantages in some aspect really, its not like they came outta the blue and got them been there for a long long long time. Either re roll one or deal with it

What about Warriors?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/07/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Etch
Complain about it.

I just did.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Death Knight
10/07/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Ranum
The pally/dk increased mount speed is total BS!!! If there have to be the opportunity for increased mount speed, ALL classes should have that opportunity. It's ridiculous that Pally's and DK's have the advantage to get to BG flags etc first EVERY TIME! Why even bother going for certain ach's. At least disable it in the BG's.

I LOVE YOUR TEARS.

GIVE ME MORE TEARS.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Oi Ranum, lol lol lol lol
Cry more nub.

Oh man, you know all the cool gamer slang...you must be awesome
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
We already had increased mount speed, now we just get it permanently instead of only with an aura on.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/07/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Cerylidae
We already had increased mount speed, now we just get it permanently instead of only with an aura on.

It has first now become a "problem"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Don't use that as an excuse for your pos achievement points Ranum.
Blizz will not wipe your tears!
Cry more!
Nub!
Edited by Platstrike on 10/7/2012 11:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

PvE all the way!

PvE is too easy. I like skill demanding play better.

Well.... thats a bit closed minded
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/07/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Ranum
The pally/dk increased mount speed is total BS!!! If there have to be the opportunity for increased mount speed, ALL classes should have that opportunity. It's ridiculous that Pally's and DK's have the advantage to get to BG flags etc first EVERY TIME! Why even bother going for certain ach's. At least disable it in the BG's

each class is supposed to have something special lol, threads like these are why every class can heal lol
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
1st problem is u rolled a warrior!

Pally and DK's are a billion times better
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/07/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Serrias
Trade ya for Avatar.

^
Edited by Theeverybest on 10/7/2012 11:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]