Pally/DK mount speed.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
QQ
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Don't use that as an excuse for your pos achievement points Ranum.
Blizz will not wipe your tears!
Cry more!
Nub!

Pat-pat*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
You have a far stronger gap closer than either of them. As a melee class, that's invaluable. Death Grip is a good spell, but it's a lot easier to counter than having an enemy in your face instantly. And stunning you.
Edited by Jakkhel on 10/8/2012 12:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/07/2012 11:50 PMPosted by Ranum
Complain about it.

I just did.

So our charge, heroic leap and intervene are no longer enough for mobility? Warriors have so much mobility that's the only advantage they do have, and you can always glyph yourself to move faster while enraged. We're fine.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
In raid teams we use all our class advantages together as a team, in PvP you guys use them all against each other and cause bitterness and hostility.

PvE all the way!

PvE is too easy. I like skill demanding play better.

Sexy lfr kills. You are right, complaining like a 4 year old because you can't get some achieves is much more skillful.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

Well.... thats a bit closed minded

Read your first comment again and apply your second comment as my reply;)
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
10/08/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Mandiblez
heroic leap

"No path available"
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Jakkhel
You have a far stronger gap closer than either of them. As a melee class, that's invaluable. Death Grip is a good spell, but it's a lot easier to counter than having an enemy in your face instantly. And stunning you.

You are talking about battle abilities and I'm talking about mount speed...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Blizz gave up on warriors a long time ago.
Face the facts, Warriors are CRAP.
And if you wanna qq then go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Jakkhel

What has that to do with mount speed?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 12:00 AMPosted by Mandiblez

I just did.

So our charge, heroic leap and intervene are no longer enough for mobility? Warriors have so much mobility that's the only advantage they do have, and you can always glyph yourself to move faster while enraged. We're fine.

What has that to do with mount speed?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

Sexy lfr kills. You are right, complaining like a 4 year old because you can't get some achieves is much more skillful.

Pat-pat*
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
10/08/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Ranum

Yes, because in PvP mount speed means very little. In gathering, questing, and world activities it means much more, and this is when I'm envious of their speed. Not in a battleground, not when chances are you'll have a Paladin or DK on your team that can get to the flag at about the same time as the Horde's does.

I'd rather have an in-combat advantage as opposed to an out-of-combat one in a battleground.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Blizz gave up on warriors a long time ago.
Face the facts, Warriors are CRAP.
And if you wanna qq then go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure!!

Pat-pat*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
10/07/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Ranum

I really dislike this quote. I have seen it so many times already.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/08/2012 12:08 AMPosted by Jakkhel

Yes, because in PvP mount speed means very little. In gathering, questing, and world activities it means much more, and this is when I'm envious of their speed. Not in a battleground, not when chances are you'll have a Paladin or DK on your team that can get to the flag at about the same time as the Horde's does.

I'd rather have an in-combat advantage as opposed to an out-of-combat one in a battleground.

Exactly, that's why it should be disabled in BG's. Not just on the Alli side, on the Horde side too;). That some have faster speed on foot, np, but not while mounted. Whether you like doing PvP achievements or not, that is individual, but IT IS a part of the game.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
The stuff some people complain about.
Also, I can go faster than you in travel form... with dash or stampeding roar, I can even run in stealth faster than you on a mount... you mad?
Reply Quote
92 Worgen Warrior
well if you were an engineer you could goblin glider.. no one can beat that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You have a far stronger gap closer than either of them. As a melee class, that's invaluable. Death Grip is a good spell, but it's a lot easier to counter than having an enemy in your face instantly. And stunning you.You are talking about battle abilities and I'm talking about mount speed...

ya we can get somewhere faster(that why we are usually the backup in RBGs) but when it comes to fighting ranged and sometimes other melee, u have the upper hand. so take our special assault skills away and were no more then a war with some magic and less ways to fight ranged
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]