Kalimdor Taming achievement bugged?

90 Human Warlock
Hey all I completed all the masters in the Taming Kalimdor achievement. It says i've completed it in the Taming azeroth meta but did not get the achievement itself

What I did to do these as alliance was log on my horde toon and i defeated the first few trainers . Up to and including Cassandra Kaboom. I stopped for a bit and noticed the quest shares over to my alliance so while i was over in kalimdor I finished off what i had left.

Do I need to do all the battle masters on my horde alt to get this achievement or is it just bugged?

Edit: I relogged and even instance zoned to see if that would correct it, it did not.
Edit#2: I tried logging on my horde to see if it would trigger completion. still nothing
Edited by Mimzyxoxo on 10/8/2012 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Same issue here. It's notorious that this achivement is bugged. I have adefeated all tamers for the completion and didn't get the achivement awarded.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
mines bugged as well
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I posted this earlier in BUG forum. Ill repost it here. Its not just you having issue.

have Completed Taming Eastern Kingdoms on my Alliance toon, but I can't complete the Kalimdor one because I can't fight Cassandra or Merda.....

yet Kalimdor is complete on my Horde toon, but Eastern Kingdom is not shown as an achieve (even though all names are there.)

To show you what I mean...see the provided screenshots....Notice the Horde Taming Eastern Kingdoms...*pulls hair out*

Horde Toon (Illidan) screenshot below

http://www.teamauthority.org/images/hordebug.png

Alliance (Frostmourne) below

http://www.teamauthority.org/images/alliancebug.png

I have no idea if this is a known bug or not....but its annoying *sad face*

Also, none of my pet achieves are showing on my profile...or pets.....this is after the maintenance....it updated my gear so I know Armory is updated.

Played same pets for a while.....

Help!!!!
Reply Quote
18 Pandaren Monk
Created a horde and alliance character, seem supposedly account based achievement is getting tagged to horde/alliance .horde got kalimdor tamers achievement but not eastern. The alliance
got eastern but not kalimdor. Notice the same Cassandra Kaboom never got credited to Alliance characters
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]