Racials

90 Troll Hunter
I believe that us trolls need a buff in our racial ability Regeneration. From 10% up to 15% or 20%. There also might be other racials that need to be buffed. Just type it in the section below. If this turns out to be a good forum, I will put it on General Forum. If that goes well Bizzard will notice it and take it into account.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Dude, yet again, Wrong Forums. posting it here will only get you One possible result - Trolling. its what we do. We're good at it.

now if you want some practice surviving trolling, I guess your in the right place. Discussing a very specific game mechanic is a bit out of the norm......
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Vajina
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
10/08/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Rollman
Vajina

now you just make me bitter because my awesome toon, Vagofsteel, was name-banned. :(

Also, Vajin, it's okay to just post this kind of topic directly on General Forums. May as well get feedback directly instead of testing a topic here first. K, good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
i have a level 1 named vagtooth. it's an orc.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
mine was an orc too. her name is Thongofsteel now. Almost as good but not quite, haha :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
can i make a panda named chongofsteel
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
10/08/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Rollman
can i make a panda named chongofsteel

if you can do gongofsteel or even dongofsteel, we can totally talk, haha.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
i might
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
haha
Reply Quote
1 Troll Mage
Need more trolls in this thread
Reply Quote
15 Troll Shaman
10/08/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Grimmsy
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
10/08/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Grimmsy

Im distantly related to trolls...

We're not as fun, but we're a lot prettier.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Pardon me while I interrupt this derailment...

Regeneration will never get touched as long as Trolls have Berserking, which has always been one of the better racials. Considering the overall package trolls get compared to other races, I don't see why you're complaining. I don't get any awesome combat racials as a gnome since Expansive Mind is now useless with it no longer affecting Intellect. Most of the other races don't have anything else to compare either.

(Joynil yells: POWER TO THE FORSAKEN!!!)

Just being one of only three racials out there that give some form of healing (Touch of the Grave, which will be heavily nerfed before long, and Gift of the Naaru bein the others) should be enough. Even if it doesn't seem like much, you're still passively getting about 1% of your health back every 8 secs while in combat. Considering the CD on Gift of the Naaru, that makes Regeneration a slightly better deal.

Now back to our derailment...

Just use the name of one of my classmates in high school, Long Dong.

No kidding, I felt sorry for her.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/08/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Joynal
Touch of the Grave, which will be heavily nerfed before long

Doubt it. At low gear levels it's amazing, but at high gear levels it won't be much to speak about.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Im distantly related to trolls...

We're not as fun, but we're a lot prettier.

Speak for yourself, I'm adorable. xD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Racials are for the metagamers who want to get every ounce of potential out of their characters.

Me, I'm Forsaken because that gives me an extra anti-Fear CD...wait, no, last I checked that shared a CD with Berserker rage and my trinket.

BUFF WILL OF THE FORSAKEN.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid

Im super cute! I even have a sparkly moon tiara!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Racials are for the metagamers who want to get every ounce of potential out of their characters.

Me, I'm Forsaken because that gives me an extra anti-Fear CD...wait, no, last I checked that shared a CD with Berserker rage and my trinket.

BUFF WILL OF THE FORSAKEN.

dude

touch of the grave is the BEST dps racial in the game now.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
10/08/2012 06:29 PMPosted by Dessna

Im super cute! I even have a sparkly moon tiara!

I never said I was cuter than an elf but to say all elves are cuter than trolls is an exaggeration! :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]