unable to connect, please try again...

90 Draenei Hunter
im stuck in a hospital for the next few days and while they offer internet, for some reason i can't log in to wow. ive asked for technical support here, but they seem a tad clueless. was wondering if blue or anybody had any suggestions.
the first time i tried to log in, i got a message that my account was frozen since i was logging in from a different location. i changed my password and all that and have waited a bit before trying again - still doesnt work.
im gonna go bat crap crazy if i have to sit here for the next 3 days with just 20 tv channels >.<
thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I'm getting this log in error as well.
Reply Quote
34 Human Paladin
Apparently alot of people are having the same issue since they did the rolling restarts. Hopefully they fix it soon!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
stupid rolling restarts. i'll just keep trying then. hope they hurry - i'm so freakin bored!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
10/08/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Silvâin
Apparently alot of people are having the same issue since they did the rolling restarts. Hopefully they fix it soon!

has this issue been "officially" addressed?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
i have flushed ip's, updated/added missing firewalls, cleared wtf. cant think of anything else to do.
any ideas?
Reply Quote
check your internet setting's sometimes if have a certain option checked it can mess it up. it was the proxy uncheck it if you have it on.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
no that did not work either. thanks for the help.

this is so frustrating. i have no problem doing anything else online from here, just can connect to wow. :( stupid hospital.
Reply Quote
72 Undead Priest
I am having the same problem, not connecting to the internet. All other website (surfing) is ok. I have tried so many things and nothing seems to work. The only thing that I have not tried is uninstalling WOW and re-installing it. It is after 1:00 am so I am going to give up for tonight. Will look again tomorrow (today) to see if there are any updates.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]