New 90 tank, some questions!

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hey All,
I was able to hit 90 on Sunday, and now I am totally lost on what I should do next. My main intent is to gear up for raiding once my guild is ready, and I will most likely be blood.
I have a few quick questions to clarify what I should do next.

-What factions do I need/should grind out. ( I am already working on the Black Prince/Golden Lotus)
-Whats the Stat Priority Looking like for Blood DK? (Currently I am thinking of just stacking Stam/Mastery then moving onto Parry>Dodge)

-What would be a good OS for Blood?
-Lastly, are there any pre-Raid gear lists set up?

Feel free to check my spec/glyphs if needed, and thank you for any help that you can give me!
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
10/08/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Ésmee
-What would be a good OS for Blood?

Whichever dps spec you're better with.

-Lastly, are there any pre-Raid gear lists set up?

The EJ guide could have one, I dunno.

-What factions do I need/should grind out. ( I am already working on the Black Prince/Golden Lotus)

None really, get your brewfest trinkets and just get gear for heroics (they're higher ilvl then the rep). And rep head/shoulder enchants are gone now.

-Whats the Stat Priority Looking like for Blood DK? (Currently I am thinking of just stacking Stam/Mastery then moving onto Parry>Dodge)

I don't know, so I'll just link this instead of giving possibly out of date info.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6232223931
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Are you saying the rep grinds are pointless?
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 02:32 AMPosted by Celiz

Klaxxi and Golden Lotus, at least every day.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys for the help, but Sosus, are you saying that those two reps are required?
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
10/09/2012 02:32 AMPosted by Celiz

Did I state that?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight

Did I state that?

Your posts in this thread really make you come across as an !@#$%^-. You clearly insinuated it and he nicely asked to confirm and you reply with some smartass bs

Edit: its a shame to, I like reading your other posts
Edited by Denork on 10/9/2012 4:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Klaxx and Golden Lotus are all you can really do right now that has any impact on gear (you can also do Cloud Serpent, the Farmers. etc.). Golden Lotus is required for other reps that you'd want to get, so you want to get on GL ASAP. Spending five minutes on wowhead and looking up Factions is all you need to do to understand this.

Same with all your other questions, there are guides stickied to the top of this page that has all the information the OP wants to know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]