rolling a priest question

44 Human Paladin
hey i'd really like to roll a priest, im pretty new player a couple level 50s, but nothing that has caught my attention that i really think i enjoy alot. So in gonna try a priest, i havn't tryed healing yet. So my question is, what is the best spec for me to pick, id like to level by doing dunegeons and solo questing, but id like to heal in the dungeons, i know shadow priest would probably be the best for killing stuff while questionm but id ilike to heal in the dungeons, i was wondering if discipline better then holy for healing, and is it ok for killing stuff and surviving while solo questing??
Reply Quote
44 Human Paladin
pizza dough
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have tried all 3 specs while in Dungeons and when questing. When questing I found Shadow is best for really getting the job done, Disc can do it but more time is needed, and Holy dragged it's feet a bit behind Disc. In dungeons? I love being Shadow in dungeons, it's fun. When it came to HEALING dungeons I much prefered Disc over Holy but that's just me, others might have enjoyed Holy more.

For me it was the atonement aspect of Disc, tossing out bubbles then nailing down some Smites and HF. Kept me on my toes and always focused. In this expansion though I must say when playing in Disc I miss Divine Hymn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]