470 Warlock LF Hardcore Raiding Guild

53 Dwarf Paladin
Hello,

Due to unrealised expectations, including the failure of my current raiding group to reach 6/6 MV in week one; even after dropping to 10 man rather then 25 man, I am seeking a new guild. I am an experienced ranked player looking for an established mature hardcore progression 25 man raid group, preferably Horde-side. I will only consider 10 man and Alliance if the guild is exceptional.

Note: I understand that the majority of guilds have already established the core of their raiding group for this Tier of progression. Therefore, if worst comes to worst, I will consider transfering with the release of Heart of Fear/Terrace of Endless Spring.

Availability
Monday: 8:00pm – 2:00am AEST
Wednesday: 6:00pm – 2:00am AEST
Thursday: 6:00pm – 2:00am AEST
Friday: 3:00pm – 2:00am AEST
Saturday/Sunday: 3:00pm – 2:00am AEST

Contact
Nephrenka#1244
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Still searching.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey there, we're after Quality caster DPS - currently 4/6 in MV but we do not officially resume 25s until the 13th of october raids are 2pm - 5.30pm Sat/Sun AEST (if you are in NSW/VIC then 3pm - 6.30pm). 8/8H in 25s and all of that crap. Check us out @ Burn-Phase.com & submit an application if you're keen. If you have any questions or enquiries you can direct them to me via real-id (the-dark-alliance@hotmail.com or Alemenara#1239)

Cheers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I have added you in game and hope we get a chance to talk :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]