[A]<No Dice> 10 man 2/13H ToT recruitment

90 Draenei Paladin
<No Dice> is recruiting exceptional players for 10 man progression raiding. Our current raiding days/times are Monday-Thursday 8:00-12:00 P.M. EST. Sometimes we might go past scheduled time if we need the extra time.

History:
<No Dice> mostly consists of a group of friends that have been playing the game since Burning Crusade. We know each other on a personal level and will often use each other's first names. During Cataclysm's Tier 11 we managed to go 4/13 heroic before taking a hiatus from WoW and didn't start back up again until the release of Mists of Pandaria.

We had a slow start to the expansion, but despite starting so late, we managed 8/16 Heroic Tier 14 including our achievement of "Delver of the Vaults".

This time around we got a fresh start and moving along pretty steadily.

Recruitment:

Mage
Hunter

We are looking for players who already have much Throne of Thunder experience and already know what to look out for on each and every fight. (Heroic experience is a plus) We want players who are already geared up and ready for current content.

Applicants are required to show up to ALL raids(unless you have a valid excuse). Once the trial period is over we become more lenient.(90%+ attendance) We ask that if you can not make a raid you be sure to tell us well ahead of time, so we can be sure to have a replacement for you.

If this is something you are interested in, then I recommend that you apply to our guild. Our website www.nodice.shivtr.com. If you have any questions you are welcome to whisper Gogrrt, Fâdëd, Cvk, or Adamw in game, or add my Battle.net I.D. Grrt#1441.

Hope to hear from you soon!
Edited by Gogrrt on 4/29/2013 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Awesome, but do you get guild repairs?
Edited by Eskora on 10/10/2012 5:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
<3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bump still need another tank
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://tinyurl.com/6d9ymjo
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
<3 horde love for alli friends!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bump. still in need of some ranged dps. warlock/hunter/shadow priest are needed more than others. also wouldn't mind a good dps death knight
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
Bump, all we need are the Dps to start raiding! Let Do This!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm going to flash-clone myself so I can raid with you guys on my warlock. Sound good?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Mage
Lol that would work, cause all we need is One maybe Two more dps and we are set for a quick clear.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
These guys were pretty cool when I raided for them a while back. They took raiding seriously but still had fun. Best of luck in your search man, hope things have been well
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
bump, in need for healers.

strongly needed holy paladin/mistweavermonk/disc priest/resto shaman
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]