This wasn't a zerg rolling around, I have multiple screen shots to show if you want to see them. Here's how the game went:
- Start of the game I ran to gm alone, with no one from alliance stopping me. Alliance capped st and lm, horde capped farm and the WHOLE team stayed on the flag.
- Bs remained un-challenged for long enough for me to cap gm, and ride on up to cap bs without only 1 of the actual plaing alliance members trying to stop me. (It was an 86 shadow priest that didn't attack until I was 1 second from capping - standing right next to me. I also finished the fight on full health.)
- I then capped st with only a holy pally dancing around me healing himself who then chased me on foot
- I mounted and went to cap lm as well, where I found the WHOLE alliance team just standing at the flag. Naturally I died.
- After respawning I again found my whole team just leaving farm to fight with the alliance team on the bs bridge. Alliance had capped all bases at this point, and my whole team was fighting on the bridge at bs while 1 person capped farm.
I've seen some pretty bad players before, but this was nothing like that at all. It honestly looked like they were all being controlled by 1 person ie. all moving at once and starting to attack at the same time, casters stopping at the same range etc.
I never once got a single reply from anyone in this game.