Sha of Anger drops

90 Dwarf Priest
So I was in a group that cleared Sha of Anger on the weekend, but when I got my drops I got gloves from the Holy set and boots for Shadow DPS. What I found strange is that I was in shadow spec and have only played as a shadow DPS since cata first came out. Should the drops not be for the spec you are in when you kill Sha? Has anyone else had this problem?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Its SUPPOSE to be based off the LFR system, but since there is no real way to "queue up" I think it does not care what spec you are and just throws loot at you in LFR fashion.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Hey, be glad you got something.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Hey, I've gotten the PVP cloak I'm wearing 4 times now. While it is BiS for PVE before raids... 4 times? come on... So please don't complain about something like that... It makes me cry.

At least you are getting different drops... Random loot my blue furry !@#$... T-T

I know our warrior tank has his 2 pc for dps and most of our pallys have 2 pc for a spec that is not their mainspec atm... I agree, it is annoying as all hell, and it is somewhat pissing us off because it seems like Sha is trolling us with these drops, but hey, its free loot. So, I won't complain... much...

Only real complaint is that on my server we had Galleon spawn twice last week, both of which were at like 1 pm. Which is when I'm at work... T-T
Edited by Raven on 10/9/2012 8:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
10/09/2012 08:20 AMPosted by Raven
At least you are getting different drops... Random loot my blue furry !@#$... T-T

I don't think you know what random means.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I could understand it being random if I had holy as a dual spec at least but when I do not have it as a spec at all should the loot table not be able to see that and drop something relevant to my class? And even though you do not queue for Sha it can see that I am shadow, so shouldn't it not drop something for shadow spec? This seems like a flaw to me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]