KEEP AREA 52 OUT OF EXODAR

1 Gnome Warlock
NEW GUILD IS FORMING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BORDER PATROL<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< WE WILL HUNT DOWN THE AREA 52 SCUM AND DEPORT THEM BACK TO THE !@#$ HOLE THE CAME FROM! BROTHERS AND SISTERS, HORDE AND ALLIANCE, LETS FIGHT BACK THIS FOREIGN SCUM IN THE NAME OF GREATNESS AND POWA! EXODAR 4 LIFE YO!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Jump on the bandwagon. I've been asking for papers from people I don't recognize for a couple weeks now.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
I RULE THIS SERVER WITH MY LEET SKILLS, IT IS I WHO PERMIT YOU TURDS TO STAY HERE. I AM YOUR GOD, I AM YOUR KING.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
This guy reminds me of someone... Who could it be?
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warlock
HEARTS YOU REMIND ME OF DIARRHEA!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh, I know who it is... Ducelet! I guess she/he jumped at the chance to come back and be with her/his soul mate Tubeamp?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Just because I am in love with a wonderful person and you are a smelly lonely old troll DOES NOT give you a reason to hate dawg!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm in love with a wonderful person too. And I even know what sex he is! You jelly?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
LOOKING AT PICTURES OF ME NAKED DOESN'T COUNT AS LOVE HONEY BOO BOO!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
As a nurse, I occasionally see guys who have "innies" instead of "outies", but I never thought someone would be proud of it. YOU GO TUBEY!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
ALL COWS HAVE INNIES

OUTIES DUM
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
NEW GUILD IS FORMING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BORDER PATROL<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< WE WILL HUNT DOWN THE AREA 52 SCUM AND DEPORT THEM BACK TO THE !@#$ HOLE THE CAME FROM! BROTHERS AND SISTERS, HORDE AND ALLIANCE, LETS FIGHT BACK THIS FOREIGN SCUM IN THE NAME OF GREATNESS AND POWA! EXODAR 4 LIFE YO!

jeeeeeeez we arent all THAT bad. :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]