Please, I'm begging you! More storage.

40 Pandaren Monk
I think 50 slot bank bags with an increase from 7 tabs to ten would make most people happy for now.

Make them super expensive though. Like 5000g per bag

If they have so much stuff to fill up extra slots, shouldn't be hard for em to raise the gold for extra slots.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
I think 50 slot bank bags with an increase from 7 tabs to ten would make most people happy for now.

Make them super expensive though. Like 5000g per bag

If they have so much stuff to fill up extra slots, shouldn't be hard for em to raise the gold for extra slots.

Wouldn't mind that. Price is steep but I'd pay it to keep the things I want to keep. Though, I would prefer a more elegant solution like being able to learn toys and the addition of a mogging library. Those two things alone would solve the vast majority of the problem and allow the bank and bags to continue on as they have been.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
I like the idea of more personal bank storage. Making a bank alt has always been my solution, but it takes up room on the realm for a character I might want to develop.

While we are at it, I would love to see a second page for character creation. I have so many ideas for characters and limiting it to 11 on one realm forces me to make more on another realm. Now with Real ID and battletags this is not too difficult to do with friends, but not being able to trade items between realms really makes that suck.

I would love to see the personal bank set up like the guild bank with a lot more room and new tabs to buy when needed.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Hunter
See also: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794213571?page=1

*waves at Pumpkin*
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Rogue
10/12/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Klimpt
Make a bank toon, create a bank guild...profit.

Doesn't really solve anything considering the vast majority of what people keep are bound to specific characters.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Hunter
10/10/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Raxsor
I have to say some more room would be nice, I have one 24 slot bag that is empty in my bank and my void storage is 5 slots from capacity. I pretty much send anything that isnt soulbound to a bank alt. Letting stuff sit in the mail is an effective means of storage. It expires after 30 days, and it just gets send back then theres another 30 days before that expires, you people should try it..

I guarantee you that most of us requesting additional space are already doing just that. . . and have at least 1 alt with a guild bank for our own personal inventories of mats and crap!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What the heck am I supposed to do with all these D@mned vegetables???
-Farmer ben
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Rogue
10/12/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Klimpt

Doesn't really solve anything considering the vast majority of what people keep are bound to specific characters.

Doubt it. They are probably holding on to toys, crafting mats and odds and ends.

If they are clinging to bound items, especially gear...just let go. Hoarding isn't healthy IRL, and it isn't serving you any purpose in game. Vendor the crap you haven't used for xmog...

Your opinion. When your character(s) are going on eight years old, it's easy to fill up a bank. Your account seems to be new so I wouldn't expect you to understand that.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
grateful for the incoming "refrigerator" bags... I MIGHT be willing to sacrifice a bag slot on an alt for this... but not my main. just takes all the mats I'm constantly mailing between toons out of the mail.

it's a step... WTB more steps.
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Rogue
10/12/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Klimpt
Your opinion. When your character(s) are going on eight years old, it's easy to fill up a bank. Your account seems to be new so I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

And you saying that people are overloaded on Bound items is conjecture. You have no proof.

My account is new. I started roughly 10 months ago. I've filled my bank multiple times. It isn't that hard to vendor a transmog set you haven't used in months (seeing as transmog is a new feature, I am assuming people weren't holding on to sets pre-transmog)

I noticed I was holding on to factions tabards; they took up half of an embersilk bag...oh man! I can vendor those as they serve no purpose now.

I had 2 Otherworldly bags FULL of pre cata mats...I loaded my GB, and set off to the auction house, cleared out enough space for another illusionary bag.

I have no proof? The proof is that if it were as simple as creating a bank guild to hold extra items, there wouldn't be any complaints. There are TONS of posts asking for more storage space and I guarantee you these people aren't asking for more storage simply because they're too lazy to make a bank character or bank guild for items that aren't bound to specific characters.

People have been collecting tier sets since tier sets began. I have tons of gear that no longer even drops in the game on multiple characters. You take tier sets, rare weapons, tabards, fun collectibles from world events, and banks get full. Fast.

If you don't want more space, don't use it. Don't tell other people that "hoarding isn't healthy" simply because they don't play the game the way you do.

In the meantime, there are people who aren't playing on accounts that are ten months old and have a ton of sentimental value, pride and attachment to old and valuable items their characters have collected. Like I said, you wouldn't understand that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
4-5 years of collecting stuff, some of which is not available anymore? I'm in!
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
10/12/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Towercontrol

And you saying that people are overloaded on Bound items is conjecture. You have no proof.

My account is new. I started roughly 10 months ago. I've filled my bank multiple times. It isn't that hard to vendor a transmog set you haven't used in months (seeing as transmog is a new feature, I am assuming people weren't holding on to sets pre-transmog)

I noticed I was holding on to factions tabards; they took up half of an embersilk bag...oh man! I can vendor those as they serve no purpose now.

I had 2 Otherworldly bags FULL of pre cata mats...I loaded my GB, and set off to the auction house, cleared out enough space for another illusionary bag.

I have no proof? The proof is that if it were as simple as creating a bank guild to hold extra items, there wouldn't be any complaints. There are TONS of posts asking for more storage space and I guarantee you these people aren't asking for more storage simply because they're too lazy to make a bank character or bank guild for items that aren't bound to specific characters.

People have been collecting tier sets since tier sets began. I have tons of gear that no longer even drops in the game on multiple characters. You take tier sets, rare weapons, tabards, fun collectibles from world events, and banks get full. Fast.

If you don't want more space, don't use it. Don't tell other people that "hoarding isn't healthy" simply because they don't play the game the way you do.

In the meantime, there are people who aren't playing on accounts that are ten months old and have a ton of sentimental value, pride and attachment to old and valuable items their characters have collected. Like I said, you wouldn't understand that.

Exactly. Thank you. This alt is as old as BC. That's what, five or six years now? Other alts have been around since I started in Dec. '04. Going on eight years of unique and irreplaceable items. You can get attached to items you've had for better part of a decade.

I have a personal guild bank. It helps with mats and non-soulbound items, but most of my stuff is soulbound. Currently, my options are delete stuff I've had for a long time, that I worked hard for and that I still use on occasion or beg Blizzard to update how things are stored in the game. Well, I'm not too proud to beg.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I was excited about the void storage till I learned it was only like 100 slots (4 new bags). :/ They really do need to own up to adding in more items tru quests, tcg, and other content. I know itd be a "large undertaking" but I mean this has been an issue for years now since bc that they just keep slowly putting off. If you can redign how an entire class works each xpac then surely redesigning bag spaces or even making bags with like 100 slots wouldnt be hard at all.

Suggestion 1)
Make had a tabards tab and a vanity items tab to the mounts and pets window. So you can swap out tabards at will and add them to your collection. Also you can do the same with vanity items. And even making that BOA like pets and mounts would make ALL your toons have fun instead of just your main. It is after all only vanity so no reason all your toons shouldnt have the tcg stuff :)

Suggestion 2)
As far as armor sets go make them like motes and stuff. Make it so when you have a full armor set you can combine the armor set into a single slot and then uncombine. (combining would remove all gems and enchants). It is afrter all.....a "set" so why not? If you get the full set itd be great.

Suggestion 3)
Create a closet. In it it could maybe have "drawers" and "hangers" and stuff which could hold hundreds of pieces of gear/clothing.Itd certainly be an interesting concept. :p

my first wow youtube video I actually show ALL my stuff...that was before mop :( Give us more bag space!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock

<waves hand in the air>
I'm overloaded on bound items. And items in general.

I've always held onto them. For RP purposes, it didn't matter what the stats were. The only difference Tmog has done is given me the ability to put current stats on my old gear (I prefer to think of it back to front like that) so I can keep wearing it all the time. Some of that stuff is from quest rewards and I can't just go back and get it if I ever need it again, some was hard to obtain due to RNG. Even if I don't wear it for a year, I need to keep it somewhere for when that day next year when an RP situation comes up I need it for.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
EDIT: NVM too much wall of text

Do it Blizz! One more tab on Void Storage can't be that hard to put in.
Edited by Bamos on 10/13/2012 4:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
10/09/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Pumpkin
Just some suggestions. Just please, anything, we need more storage. Thanks!

Yes, we do. My bank, bags, AND void storage are full. I have multiple bank alts just to hold things that aren't soulbound; I've been forced to DE items that I like JUST because I need more bag space while I'm questing.

I really don't want to get rid of really nice looking gear just because of a lack of space.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Hunter
Some suggestions from another thread:

Higher slot craftable bags from everyday cloth mats! Please give us a pattern for a 26, 28, and or 30 slot bag from Windwool cloth.

How about a tabard rack/or tab as part of our UI? Have them listed in are character UI much like the titles are.

How about a Toy Chest? For all those fun trinkets, gadgets, and toys you introduced in MoP and from the pas. . . Stick it in the bank or allow us to visit one of the city toy vendors to access our toy chest and swap fun flavor items in and out.

How about a Pantry? Can be unlocked with cooking quests and once unlocked will allow us to store food mats and cooked meals. The Pantries could be located in the Inns in the major cities and would function like a mini bank.

Additional Void Storage tabs! Or perhaps allow us to condense item sets into a single slot, rather than taking up 5-8 slots?

Additional Stable Space! Perhaps we could have a little stable pen of animals on our Halfhill farms?

Some other ideas from other people:

"Chests that can only be used in bank slots because they are to heavy too carry. But they have 50 slots per chest. Mat bags changed to function like treasure boxes allow you to fill up the bag and then place it in a bag instead of adv bag slot."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]