I'm putting my Pandaria in your RP

34 Human Priest
Maybe not the most upfront title but it seemed mildly appropriate. Anyways, now that we're two weeks into Pandaria, I'm curious to know:
How has it (any aspect of it) effected your roleplay? Have you incorporated it into your character? Have you completely ignored it? Anything with the Sha? I NEED DETAILS!!!!

*regains composure*

So how has Mists of Pandaria effected your roleplay?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
It hasn't effected Ferenold that much, but I expect when he actually meets the Pandarian ambassador that's going to come up to Gilneas it'll have a bit of an effect on him. I can't expect he'll immediately warm up to Pandaren philosophy and the like, but he'll eventually grow on it to some degree, especially as he gets older and some of his ethnocentric sentiments die away.

My other character I've been RPing, Z'kuul (Draenei dude) will be going to Pandaria with his mate, mainly for exploration purposes and the like. He also hopes to find sources of power that he can draw arcane energy from.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Zandalari?

In my Pandaria?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Ghaoithe is definitely loving the new world. Aside from having to go to Stormstout Brewery to get a decent ale, she find the culture and lands very exotic. She has a certain fondness for White Tiger Temple, and perhaps the bear people's philosophy on life could get her to calm down and settle somewhere for a bit.

But, that'll be in the future. Right now she's just busy trying to uncover the secrets being held by the strange prince in the Tavern in the Mists. And here she had thought the Pandas had kept all of their best artifacts out in the open so far...
Reply Quote
34 Human Priest
Zandalari?

In my Pandaria?

Shouldn't that be the other way around?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Sha-Taint Sha-Taint Sha-Taint Sha-Taint Sha-Taint Sha-Taint
Reply Quote
34 Human Priest
10/09/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Raistlinn
Sha-Taint Sha-Taint Sha-Taint Sha-Taint Sha-Taint Sha-Taint
I say we put this to music.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Mario finds the place interesting; full of ore that he can use for his own purposes, and wonderful countryside. He finds pandaren an agreeable sort, and rather likes their mantra of living without a care. He despises yaungol... "yaks" as he calls them.

However, he -has- had a really unfortunate experience with the sha. He can barely remember what happened. Every time he does, it comes in snippets and alway disjointed. He likens it to being drunk without the fun part -of- being drunk. I plan on having him track down a priest... or anyone who can read someone's thoughts, really, to help him out on this.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Coron is studying Amber Alchemy from the Mantid. Or at least what ever info he can find on it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I just wish I could share my Lorewalker stories with other people. When in a party with others, I wish Lorewalker Cho's stories could be seen and heard by party members.

This is one time where phasing is truely a negative.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Erryk has met a handful of the visiting pandaren and finds their culture fascinating. He's about to lead an expedition to Pandaria at the behest of his Liege-Lord, which should present some great opportunities for character development.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
sha possessions for everyone
Reply Quote
Edyrem is roaming various Pandaren settlements to study their culture and their ways.

Not learn them herself, just studying. She's deeply fascinated with the Pandaren.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
10/09/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Oaktrail
sha possessions for everyone

A new sha! Everyone's possessed by a new sha!

Don't forget your complementary bees:

http://www.goradio.com/polopoly_fs/1.8822.1339627428!/image/oprahs-bees.gif
Edited by Aurinaka on 10/9/2012 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
10/09/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Aurinaka
http://www.goradio.com/polopoly_fs/1.8822.1339627428!/image/oprahs-bees.gif

I lol'd. I haven't seen that gif in a while.

As for Elivina? The new land is pretty interesting, it has lots of wonderful creatures and plant life. She enjoys the pandaren to a degree, since there aren't too many adventurous ones. She likes to explore than sit in a tavern and drink.
Reply Quote
Having come from the Wandering Isle, Shen Liu has spent all this time learning about the Horde and mastering her skill, and seeking out stories about Pandaria from those who have been to/came from its shores. Having finally tested and passed to be recognized as a master, herself, she's preparing to board the airship to Pandaria and see where her people come from for the first time. There's still a whole new world of discovery to come for her.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Aeter has turned into a wanderer, simply venturing around the new continent in a pursuit to find himself again.
Reply Quote
Grace has faced Sha. Came home with the t-shirt and nightmares. Now she's quite happily back North, happy to be free of the Sha.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Outsiders in my Pandaria? "Sharpens blades"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]