466 Ilvl H Pally LF Raiding guild!!!!!!~!!!!!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Im looking for a raiding guild. I can raid any time between 4pm-3am CST (Texas) Im willing to transfer and either go ally or horde. at this point i don't care I just wanna raid I know how to play my class... Battletag Xtreme#1399 HMU !!!!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Hi there. Puré on Alexstrasza is recruiting healers right now for a core 25 man team. We raid 11:30PM-3AM CST, Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Currently 2/6 Vaults. If you're interested, hit me up, Jacksmiles#1744, or check out purealex.wowstead.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Our times suit you perfectly, and we can offer you a core raiding position!
Need a really good Holy Paladin.

Progression: Currently 6/6 Mogu

Horde, U.S. Rexxar (med / high pop)
Server First's
25man's

Our raid times are:
Raid Schedule (All times are CST) (Add an hour for EST)
Tuesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Thursday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Friday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM (Option raid / Finish off content / Old stuff)

Feel free to real I.D. me for a chat, if you're interested:
VredsBattleNet@Gmail.com (Recruitment officer)
chaoticretard@hotmail.co.uk (GM/MT)

We hold several top 50 U.S. kills, and held server first for our entire raid life time. Farm Status has been around since Vanilla, stable guild with a good core of old-school members. Looking to build on that for MoP!

Check us out on http://www.FarmStatus.net
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello,
Over Raided - US Mal'Ganis 3/16 T14 (8/8HM T13) is recruiting for our Late Night 10 Man Progression Team BURN raiding from 11-2 Server (CST) 9-12 (PST). We made a strong push into T14 with 3 down the first raid. We raid only 6 hours a week and proving we can get it done. Were seeking a strong Hunter or Rogue and Holy Paladin.

Contacts:
Carnifex - Battle Tag- Attila#1146
Sonofhades – Battle Tag- Deathbringer#1293
Dotsvader - Battle Tag - Dotsvader#1962
http://or.guildlaunch.com

Recruiting For:
Hunter - High
Rogue - High
Holy Paladin - High

The classes listed above need to have Hard Mode experience. If you dont see your class here and you think we would work well together put in an application. We run a competitive roster so never count yourself out.

About us:
Over Raided is an adult only raiding guild (18+). Our focus is progression while maintaining positive, friendly attitudes with a philosophy to down bosses while enjoying time with fellow skilled raiders. We treat each other like an online family, but still get things done. We have progression goals and will reach those with quality members. We will still point mistakes but it will be in a professional manner.

What we expect:
The ability to play your class well in dual specs is a minimum standard for any raid team. A knowledge base of other classes, raid cool downs and general mechanics is a plus. We look for members who are not only skilled but a pleasure to be around. This doesn't mean we are casual or that we tolerate consistent mistakes. Since we raid only 2 days a week high attendance is expected to be kept. Communication is the key to success in game and on the forums.

What you can expect:
The guild is full of people who have enjoyed the game for long periods and are friendly and helpful. We give you the opportunity to raid with full repairs and supplies once you are accepted after the trial period. Also a fair and balanced EPGP loot system with periodic decay to fairly distribute the spoils earned. A rated battle ground team with a skilled leader. Feel free to look on our website for a more detailed explanation of our philosophy and approach to raiding.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Pandaemia is a 8/8H 10man semi hardcore guild on US-sargeras and we intend on pushing to be top 10 guilds in server. We raid on fri/sat 9pm-1 EST.

We are looking for good players who are fun and friendly but have a serious attitude when it comes to progression.

ATM we are in need of a healer with dps os or a main healer that is experienced and knows his/her class very well
and the fights.

If interested, you can either contact me in game or head over to our website www.pandaemia.com.

real id - wahoora@hotmail.com
Battletag : Neoaxel#1629

However we prefer if you put up an application as it will be easier and a more efficient way for us to keep in contact and also be able to vaguely judge that the player knows what he/she is doing

Hope to hear from you soon :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
History
<Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of not only your class, but to show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character.

Loot Policy
We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Progression
6/6 Normal 25m

Point of Contact
RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Dorment

Recruitment
We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our raid roster.

Ranged
Mage - High need
Boomkin - High need
Exceptional Ranged DPS - High need

Melee
DK
Rogue
Warrior
Ret
Exceptional Melee DPS - High need

Tanks
*Closed*

Healers
Holy Paladin

Raid times
7:30-11:30 EST
Tuesday-Thursday

Website
To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hey there <Paint it Blacker> (Blackrock - US - Horde Guild) Is looking for exceptional players to add to our roster. We are currently only accepting people with high skill levels so we can be able to raid without having people slacking off, and everyone pulling thier weight.

Raid Times:

Monday - 11pm - 1am
Wednesday 11pm - 1am
Friday 10pm - 2am
Saturday 10pm - 2am

If you feel like you have what it takes and you are interested in talking with me more add my Battletag (Undergruff#1804) So we can talk more. Have a good day.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Challenge Accepted is a hardcore and realm first seeking team, formed by the old HC raiding team from TheBrethren (tier 11). Throughout Cataclysm, we have built our roster and our cohesion to excel at raiding and reach for higher US rankings. We are now ready to hit MoP and compete with the best. Our long journey of weeding out and building is over, we are now a war machine ready for tier 14 and beyond.
We treat every one of our members with respect and encourage anyone who wants to be part of a fresh and active guild to make this guild their home.
All casuals, friends, GDKPers and raiding enthusiast are welcomed.

We are currently accepting all casuals and friends. No app is required if you have a referal from within the guild.
If u have a raid team and wish to be affiliated with our guild ( free repair, mats, vent, pots), PSW an officer and we can discuss a merge.

Our goal is to form a raiding haven with excellent standards on Khadgar.
Hopefuls for the hardcore raiding team should read on.
Cheers

Progression
1/6 Vaults (Only 2 hours of legit raiding first week)

Needs
1 dps ( plate dps, boomkin, or ele shammy)
1 healer ( druid/monk/pally)
All exceptional applications will also be considered for a core spot.

Raid times
Tues (8-11 est)
Wed (8-11 est)
Sun (8-11 est)

Group 2

We are separate from group 1 and have our own oriented goals which will be one of the top groups on the realm. We are also in the process of establishing ourselves and are quite hardcore in raid progression. If interested go and app at http://challenge-accepted.enjin.com/ and indicate you are applying for group 2. Raid times are yet to be decided but currently we raid 2 days a week if needed. We are just taking it easy till MoP but once MoP hits be prepared to go into a hardcore raiding schedule. After establishing ourselves we expect to be a top US 200 group and pushing group 1 for realm firsts.

If you want to talk to someone in game please whisper:
Illidine (it_is_nick@hotmail.com)
Malthos (xxtony67@yahoo.com)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
lemirande999@yahoo

I would very much like to chat, I believe we have a great fit for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire.

Server: US-Stormreaver - PVP - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 25 Man
Normal Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in early Cata as a 10M raiding guild but is now expanding to 25M semi hardcore for MOP. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp and run RBG when not raiding or running old contents .We are currently recruiting experienced active player with the same interest as us to push serious raid content in MOP.

Currently Recruiting any of the listed class for core groups:

Death knight (DPS/Tank): High
Druid (Balance/Resto): High
Hunter: High
Mage: Medium
Paladin: (Holy/Ret): High
Priest: (Holy/Disc): Medium
Shadow Priest: Medium
Rogue: (Combat) : Medium
Shaman: (Resto/Elemental): High
Warlock: Medium
Monk: ( Mistweaver, Brewmaster ): High
Warrior: Prot/DPS: low

Healers and Tanks must have a reliable DPS off spec when needed.

Raid Progression:
You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST. When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

Thanks for your time
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Encore is a former top 100 US guild on Illidan. We are back in the top ten of 25 man guilds on Illidan looking to push even higher in Mists.

8/8 US#115 Madness 25

Our current needs include:
Lock
Ret Pally (prot offspec a plus - won't tank much just when needed.)
Holy Pally
Resto Shaman
DPS DK (both specs)
Resto Druid (boom offspec a plus)
Monk (windwalker)

-any exceptional apps encouraged to apply regardless of class-

Our schedule is as follows: Cst
Sun - off
Mon - 8-11p
Tues - 8 - 11p
Wed - 8 - 11p
Thurs - 8 - 11p
Fri - off
Sat - off

We do alt runs and BG nights in our off-time. Encore is not just a guild to raid with, it's a family where even former members are still active on our forums. We also have members playing other games in their downtime such as BF3, League of Legends, D3, and GW2.

Feel free to contact an officer for more information or visit us at encoreraiding.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Hey Faptastic

<Pure> is looking for a holy paladin. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success :). We maintain a top US 35 25 man ranking while raiding four days a week and have currently cleared MV(starting heroics this week) and all 25 man hard mode Cataclysm content while it was relevant, finishing with US 33. We also have an active rated bg group with several Grand Marshals. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to healing then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
also check out our podcast::
http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
<Too Legit to Crit> is looking for a few more people for our semi-casual 10 man raid group. We lost some of our core raiders as the Cata content grew old and are now working to rebuild going into MoP. We're a really fun group - drama free. I'd consider us somewhere in between casual and hardcore.

Our raids are Monday and Wednesday at 4:00 PST (7:00 EST) and run for 2.5 - 3 hours.

We require:
-vent with a mic that doesn't make me want to put a sharp object in my ear
-a sense of humor
-the ability to take light criticism
-punctuality

What I offer:
I try my best to make our raid group a place where showing up doesn't feel like work. Where people want to come because it's fun and enjoyable. Where the group can joke around, and get bosses down. But where getting bosses down doesn't come at the expense of someones feelings. A place where people don't get yelled at in or out of raids. Where criticism is kind and constructive. I feel a good raid environment is also a place where strategies can be discussed, and ideas are never flat out vetoed.

We are an adult guild, and as such chat is not filtered.

I took down your realID and will try contacting you tonight. You can also contact me on my realID the_woman_n_black@yahoo.com or send email to that address for more immediate information.
Edited by Saryah on 10/10/2012 6:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
we are in search of a 3rd heal for our team. We were ranked in top 3 on server through Cata and looking to keep our guild rank in top 3. Raid times are 8-11 Est on Tues/Thurs.

Check out unexpectedguests.com or you can feel free to add RL ID or Email me at brentlee34@gmail.com

Thanks, and good luck in your search.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Hey,
Our 10 man team is looking specifically for a Holy Paladin with the right attitude to raid with us. If you are interested contact one of us asap as we would like to talk with you.

Over Raided - US Mal'Ganis 3/16 T14 (8/8HM T13) is recruiting for our Late Night 10 Man Progression Team BURN raiding from 11-2 Server (CST) 9-12 (PST). We made a strong push into T14 with 3 down the first raid. We raid only 6 hours a week and proving we can get it done. We are seeking a strong Hunter or Rogue and Holy Paladin.

What we seek are mature, aware and knowledgeable players that want to succeed and be part of an end game raid team. We expect that you know your class, have situational awareness and can raid dual spec if called upon to do so. What you can expect from us is a no BS guild that will give you 100% in return. You can find out all the information about us and put in an application at http://or.guildlaunch.com. You can also contact any officer or raid leader in game.

Recruiting Thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606350708

Recruitment Needs:
• Hunter - High
• Rogue - High
• Holy Paladin - High
*We will always consider any applicant who looks like they will be a good addition to our team*

Contacts:
Carnifex - Battle Tag- Attila#1146
Sonofhades – Battle Tag- Deathbringer#1293
Dotsvader - Battle Tag - Dotsvader#1962
Website/Application: http://www.or.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Faded Dreams 7 year 25man Horde Guild: Blackhand

Get to know us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJRzmT8KQo&feature=channel

Server first Heroic Stone Guard, add me on real id so we can talk!

We are looking for Warriors, Mages, solid dps classes are welcome and Holy Paladins.

We hold a tight roster and do NOT over recruit, please apply on our website or add me to real id: sukoidha@gmail.com or add me on my battle tag Sukoidha#1753 and we may speak via mumble if you prefer.

We do not just raid, we have alt runs, GDKP runs we do with the server, bgs, rated battle grounds and we are always having fun running old content for transmorg and finishing off peoples legendary staves.

Server: Blackhand
Guild: Faded Dreams
Guild Creation Date: 2/16/2005 (7 years)
Current progression: 1/6 H 25man
Requirements: 18+ years old, experience, knowledge of your class
Raid Times: 7pm-11pm CST Monday-Thursday
8pm-12am EST Monday-Thursday

Loot is distributed in a epgp format.

Blackhand is hosted by the Chicago Data Center

Our Kill videos Archive on our Website:
http://fd.dkpsystem.com/oldviewthread.php?threadid=6997

Further, even if we are not actively recruiting your class/spec, all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply!

~If you wish to inquire about more information, talk to Sukoidha, Theundeadone, Splertiki, Akimash, Chiphoof or Wari on blackhand or the forum; An officer is usually online by 6pm CST.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey Faptastic,

Our guild <Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for exceptional players for MoP and we could use a skilled holy paly for our late night 25man team!

We are a well-established late night raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan (US-CST, Chicago datacenter) with the goal to be Top 200 US and server first in every raiding tier in MoP - we are interested in like-minded raiders. I believe you could fit well and our raiding times also match. Below are our raiding teams with days/times.

Team Gangnam Style - 25man:
Late-night raiding - 12am-2:30am CST (10pm-12:30am PST, 1am-3:30am EST)
Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team DisneyLandPimpz - 10man:
Evening raiding - 9pm-12pm CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST)
Days - Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team BurntCereal - 10man:
Late-night raiding - 1am-4am CST (11pm-2am PST, 2am-5am EST)
Weekends - Fri/Sat

We also have alt runs on weekends that are set up based on a first-come, first-served basis. We also welcome socials to join the guild and one of our goals is to have a community feel amidst a serious raiding atmosphere.

If you might be interested in any of the above raid times or in any more info, please contact me or one of the officers on real ID and check our the links to our website and main recruitment post below.

My Real ID: hgupta810@gmail.com
Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): shadyshen@yahoo.com

Good luck on finding a guild right for you!
Punjabimc on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Full Recruitment Post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1156714-lt-Shady-Shenanigans-gt-Gul-dan-(US)-recruiting-for-MoP-Raiding!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Margaritaville is a group of hardcore-minded players on a casual schedule (and we're in need of a Holy Pally!). We raid Thursdays and Mondays from 8-11:30 PM Pacific on US-Ner'zhul. We may only raid twice a week, but when we get in to raid

we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal for this tier is to clear 16/16 H, not ever straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter raid schedule. We got

in to raid for the first time on Monday and we're able to down the Stone Guard and begin working on Feng.

We have a very skilled raid core at the moment and need just two more to round it out. If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule please contact me, I'd love to chat.

Battle Tag: Loonpok#1835
RealID/Email: looney@me.com
AIM: iloondogi
gChat: nslooney@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Guild name: Silent
Server: Turalyon - PVE
Size: 10 Man
Raid Days: Saturday and Sunday
Raid Times: 9 AM until 1 PM EST

Recruiting:
All exceptional players! Even if your class isn't shown here.
Recruiting the following:

1 Healer:
Monk - Mistweaver
Priest - Disc/Holy
Paladin - Holy

1 DPS:
Warlock - Low Priority only exceptional warlocks will be considered

Silent's Crimson Team is a 10-man group being restructured for MoP. Having been raiding in one way or another since the start of Wrath of the Lich King, this group provides a great raiding environment that is both challenging and fun. The group is heavily focused on progression using both primary and secondary toons for every member of the team allowing for diverse group comps to kill monsters quickly and efficiently. Group members are of high skill levels clearing HM content merely a couple months after release, this is something we will continue to strive for on the Crimson Team.

UPDATE: Opening weekend we are sitting at 2/6 and will be progressing further once we have a solid third healer on the roster. Currently holding top 200 DPS rankings on our 2/6 fights, and holding a top 10 world all DPS ranking on 25m LFR.

About Silent:
Originally named Symphonia, we formed in 2008 on Turalyon's horde side. This summer, 2012, we renamed the guild to Silent after a change in leadership. We are a guild with a rich social atmosphere and broad diversity in member population and continues to grow and evolve with the many changes this game has and will undergo. We are an ever expanding and growing guild always looking for additional members. As of right now we currently have four groups pushing through current content.

Our Members:
Part of what has helped the guild over the years is what we ask not only from our raiders but our members in general. We look for players who possess:
Maturity
Dedication
Reliability
Self Awareness
Patience
An understanding of teamwork
The ability to take criticism and better themselves

If you are interested, please fill out an application with World of Logs on our website shown below.

Contact Information:
-In Game: Targoris (Recruitment Officer), Schisme(Group Lead), or Redlock(GM)
-RealID: Targoris - Targonis#1259 & Schisme - meshuggah2258@aol.com
-Online: http://www.silent-guild.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]