Dalaran Blizzard Mentor Alliance Guild

MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Human Mage
Welcome! If you would like to call Dalaran you home and are a new player to World of Warcraft, the Dalaran Blizzard Mentor Alliance Guild would like to hear from you!

Our guild (Dark Sun Knights) is comprised of adults. Children are welcome provided a parent or guardian is also a member of the guild. We are a casual, social, progression guild. We raid, we have fun with achievements, we enjoy one another's company online. For more information feel free to visit our website at www.darksunknights.com.

When in game, feel free to chat with Xakopane (Guild Master), Buckwht (Assistant Guildmaster), or one of our Mentor rank members.
Edited by Xakopane on 10/10/2012 1:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
17 Worgen Hunter
Hello there i started on dalaran server 2 days ago , been trying to join a guild too.
nice social and clam guy here, not my first time playing wow, but needed a fresh start so ,new server and staying here.

DPS hunter here , can handle myself on wow...but having some nice people to play with is always welcome. :)

MSG me in-game AngerX#1423 :)

have a good day ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]