PvP title changes for season 12?

90 Human Warrior
I was playing with a friend of mine earlier today, and he said that the way that titles will work for season 12 are different then past seasons, in that now it wont be percentage or battle group based.

According to him the new titles will be awarded for the top 15 teams on the server.

This doesnt make much sense to me seeing as how lol pop servers a glad title is going to be much easier then say tich.

But again this is just what he said and after a couple of google search's i coulndt find anything to back it up.

Can anyone confirm or bust this rumor?
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
Biggest lie in the world. Blizzard would have to be COMPLETELY OFF OF THEIR ROCKER to do something like THAT.
Reply Quote
I wish blizzard would do that.

It would give me the push I need to quit.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I would just about get gladiator by default if they did that. Not even 12 teams above 1800 most seasons on this server.

On the other hand, it might make people spread out more and not have 90% of the serious pvpers flock to the same 3 servers.

It would still be a horrible change though, as horrible as crossrealm zones.
Edited by Grux on 10/10/2012 6:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Then everyone would just go to crappy, low pop servers, get glad on crappy battlegroups, and transfer to Tichondrius and brag in elywnn forest about how good they are, and refuse to duel you because your class is "Noob"

Oh, wait.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Then everyone would just go to crappy, low pop servers, get glad on crappy battlegroups, and transfer to Tichondrius and brag in elywnn forest about how good they are, and refuse to duel you because your class is "Noob"

Oh, wait.

haha I know right? It's not like people don't do that already except replace server with battlegroup.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
He says he heard it at blizzcon last year, sounds like it was either a pointless troll or he just randomly heard it over a year ago
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]