^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
You guys willing to try a warrior?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
10/15/2012 01:37 AMPosted by Chronicman
You guys willing to try a warrior?

We've actually filled our DPS openings, but feel free to app in the future should we have more openings.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I posted an app but I think my browser bugged, so not sure if it went through. I will try to post it again later if it didn't.
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Trixie
I posted an app but I think my browser bugged, so not sure if it went through. I will try to post it again later if it didn't.

We did not receive your application, but look forward to seeing it once you get it submitted.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Haha tried to app again and same error "token expired".

I was trying to be as detailed as possible and spent about an hour typing out everything so I will try again tomorrow and just have to strip my comments to bare minimums. :p
Reply Quote
Let me know if you have more issues, and we can find a way for you to submit it another way. You can save your responses in a Word document, just in case, and I can provide you a way to get it to me.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
Woo Elegon down.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ill copy and paste pretty much my earlier post

Previously I was Healing officer for a 10/25 man raid guild

History :
DS 8/8H
FL 7/7H
BoT 4/5 H
BWD 5/6 H
ICC 12/12H

Glory to Uld 10/25
Glory ICC 10/25
Semi recent Transfer from Scilla, Raided with <Brethren>, <Virtue>, <Casual>, and other casual guilds.

Raid times I can guarantee, mon-thurs night, and can pretty much make every other evening due to my flexible work schedule

I would be more then happy to explain any class specific theory crafting for those who are curious, at the moment I have gone more on a mastery/crit spec to play with how Resurgence and Ancestral Awakening scale in mana conscious new content but once feel comfortable with new play style changes will change once new gear is acquired to drive throughput

Also, for those who care currently 468 ilvl, I could raise it higher but i held off of rep farming/ BOE's because i was potentially swapping to my restoration druid at the beginning of the expansion.

Currently have experience in 5/6 in mv in 10 man and 2/6 in 25 mans
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]