World boss raid locks

90 Orc Death Knight
World boss kills should show up in the raid lock for the week so we can keep track of which world bosses we have looted on which characters. I've already had a few situations where I was unsure which week/character I killed Sha of anger and don't see why these bosses aren't listed in the weekly raid lock. If there is already another way to tell if you have killed a world boss in a given week please let me know.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump...anyone know of a way to track this or have an interest in having this be tracked in raid lockouts?
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Yea, it would be nice if we had a weekly lockout in the calendar for Sha.

I am unaware of any way to tell currently. I don't even think Sha's weekly timer resets at the same time as raids.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Mage
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
/run local z,t,s={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week.'},GetQuestsCompleted();for c,v in pairs(z) do if t[c] then s='' else s=' not' end print('You have'..s,'done',v) end
Reply Quote
That macro works just fine, however having it show up in weekly raid locks would be useful.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Thanks Hygeia! Ill add that to the long list of other macros that Ive had to use to compensate for the design oversights in this game.

I'm glad they at least have a very detailed macro system that allows us to overcome some of the issues.
Edited by Goshee on 12/29/2012 6:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
/run local z,t,s={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week.'},GetQuestsCompleted();for c,v in pairs(z) do if t[c] then s='' else s=' not' end print('You have'..s,'done',v) end

is there a macro like that one that will work for Oondasta and Galleon ?
or would I just change the npc's name ?
Reply Quote
98 Worgen Mage
WorldBossStatus tracks Galleon and Oondasta, you can find the actual numbers on Wowhead or can use the addon.

To my knowledge, the Oondasta quest flag is broken right now so it'll show you as always never killing it.
Edited by Digerati on 4/8/2013 11:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
WorldBossStatus tracks Galleon and Oondasta, you can find the actual numbers on Wowhead or can use the addon.

To my knowledge, the Oondasta quest flag is broken right now so it'll show you as always never killing it.

ElvUI also normally has a built-in tracker for World Bosses but will always display Oondasta as Undefeated for the week. If WorldBossStatus works then maybe the internal quest tracker is bugged.
Edited by Frostbiteme on 4/9/2013 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Oondasta macro worked for me a couple weeks ago.

Not last week or this week though
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
/run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end
This is the macro I use.

It shows all 4 world bosses. No I have no idea how to omit some of them. Spits out 4 lines of code in your chatbox that shows whether or not you've done it (e.g. "Oondasta: No" or "Sha: Yes")
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
04/09/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Kangarooster
/run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end
This is the macro I use.

It shows all 4 world bosses. No I have no idea how to omit some of them. Spits out 4 lines of code in your chatbox that shows whether or not you've done it (e.g. "Oondasta: No" or "Sha: Yes")

You literally just delete the Bossname = ID# part. So if you wanted to omit sha it would just be

/run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
This macro isnt accurate at all. Im not sure if its just WoW or what, but while flying to thunder isle for dailies in Kun I used it and then again in Isles of Thunder I used it again and got two completely different results.
Reply Quote
92 Undead Warlock
Macro worked great for me thanks! I usually keep a notepad keeping track because its too hard to keep track of 7 90s worth of world bosses each week...but I got a little lazy this week and forgot a couple of them. tested it on a few toons. seemed accurate to me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]