Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
So I'll try to get straight to the point very fast. I'm going to be 90 soon, hopefully next week and I'm looking for a guild that is enjoyable to play with and has some awesome people in it.
Now I know my awesome is different then your awesome. You may think your awesome, and I think your lame. But that's beside the point, I'm willing to give anyone a chance.
About Me and What I'm Looking For:
- I plan to play Mistweaver Monk, with an offspec of Windwalker.
- 10 Man Raiding
- Small guild. Don't want to be part of a guild with 900 members and only 24 log on. That's stupid and no one actually cares about anyone else in the guild.
- Don't want to join your guild if you're one who has an auto-invite addon.
- Mature guild, definitely 18+ but I don't mind younger kids. As long as they aren't annoying as !@#$.
- I've raided ever since BC, and I raid led all through Wotlk and Cata. Very experienced player. Not to sound elitist, but I simply am that good.
- I don't get mad or yell at anyone. Progression is progression.
RAID DAYS/TIMES I'M LOOKING FOR:
(Please if your raid times aren't what I specify, don't even whisper me.)
LOOKING FOR LATE NIGHT RAIDING (12 PM-3 EST)
Those are the days and time that I can raid.
Leave a post here/whisper me in game/realID me.
Real ID: email@example.com
Edited by Yuckin on 10/11/2012 3:18 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.