[A] Looking for Guild That Meets Specs Inside

90 Pandaren Monk
So I'll try to get straight to the point very fast. I'm going to be 90 soon, hopefully next week and I'm looking for a guild that is enjoyable to play with and has some awesome people in it.

Now I know my awesome is different then your awesome. You may think your awesome, and I think your lame. But that's beside the point, I'm willing to give anyone a chance.

About Me and What I'm Looking For:

- I plan to play Mistweaver Monk, with an offspec of Windwalker.

- 10 Man Raiding

- Small guild. Don't want to be part of a guild with 900 members and only 24 log on. That's stupid and no one actually cares about anyone else in the guild.

- Don't want to join your guild if you're one who has an auto-invite addon.

- Mature guild, definitely 18+ but I don't mind younger kids. As long as they aren't annoying as !@#$.

- I've raided ever since BC, and I raid led all through Wotlk and Cata. Very experienced player. Not to sound elitist, but I simply am that good.

- I don't get mad or yell at anyone. Progression is progression.

RAID DAYS/TIMES I'M LOOKING FOR:
(Please if your raid times aren't what I specify, don't even whisper me.)

LOOKING FOR LATE NIGHT RAIDING (12 PM-3 EST)

-Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Sunday

Those are the days and time that I can raid.

Leave a post here/whisper me in game/realID me.

Real ID: actuallyjeff@gmail.com
Edited by Yuckin on 10/11/2012 3:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bump.

Also if anyone knows whether or not there are any late night raiding guilds on alliance, let me know.

Because if there aren't I am very much interested in starting one as I know I can't be the only one in this boat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]