Anyone else getting this too?

90 Night Elf Rogue
Anyone unable to transmog spell weapons on to melee weapons?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
What is the weapon you're mogging to, and the one you're mogging over?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Venerable Mass of McGowan to Glorious Scepter appearance.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Main Hand to One Hand is a no no.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
10/02/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Lellex
Reply Quote
What error message was it giving you?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
10/02/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Lellex
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Such a silly rule.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk

Armor. Warrior wants to turn his plate into leather? Let him! Mage wants to look like she's wearing plate? No can do, mages can't wear plate.
This would be silly though-that means plate wearers get the lion's share and clothies stay the same.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue

Armor. Warrior wants to turn his plate into leather? Let him! Mage wants to look like she's wearing plate? No can do, mages can't wear plate.
This would be silly though-that means plate wearers get the lion's share and clothies stay the same.

I have to agree. Plus, I don't want to look at a warrior tanking in a dress.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
10/04/2012 03:41 AMPosted by Maarcus
Also if that warrior can tank well in his dress, you should respect his decision to wear it, god dammit.

Never.

10/04/2012 03:41 AMPosted by Maarcus
EDIT: And I suppose I should amend my point while I'm thinking about it; Warriors, for example, could transmog plate into cloth, but not cloth into plate. You could go down but not up.

That still doesn't address Vulonorrok's point about clothies being screwed, though.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
10/04/2012 04:04 AMPosted by Maarcus
Clothies are already screwed. Plate-wearers can already wear everything in the game, so why not just go the extra mile and let them be more creative with their outfits? To be honest, I wouldn't be opposed to letting cloth be transmogged into leather to give cloth-casters a little more to play with, but that's just me.

Officially, plate-wearers wear full plate. Only the silly RPing plate wearers wear cloth.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/04/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Tadkins
Clothies are already screwed. Plate-wearers can already wear everything in the game, so why not just go the extra mile and let them be more creative with their outfits? To be honest, I wouldn't be opposed to letting cloth be transmogged into leather to give cloth-casters a little more to play with, but that's just me.

Officially, plate-wearers wear full plate. Only the silly RPing plate wearers wear cloth.

:/
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
10/04/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Lellex

If I said something that was untrue, feel free to correct me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/04/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Tadkins

You're just jealous of the tanking dresses.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah, kinda wish it was like Hunters where bows/guns/crossbows are all transmoggable with each other and whatnot.

We'll have to see what they do with transmogging in the future though, they did say they will open up more possibilities down the road!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
10/04/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Lellex

You're just jealous of the tanking dresses.

There are proper tanking dresses made of plate, why don't they use those?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]