Thank you Blizzard! :)

90 Tauren Druid
I just want to say thank you to all the Blizzard staff who worked so hard on Mists of Pandaria. As much as I loved BC, Wrath, and Cata, (and of course vanilla) I have to say that Mists is without a doubt my favorite expansion so far.

From the moment I set foot in Pandaria, I have been enthralled in the quest lines like I haven't been before. I'm usually just rush-rush-rushing through the quests just to squeeze the XP out of them.. but now I find myself stopping to smell the metophorical roses and I actually feel involved in the storyline. Not to mention the beautiful scenery too!

*****Quest spoiler alert!*****

When the Jade Serpent statue fell during that questline I actually found myself gasping (full-on hand-over-mouth gasping too) out loud. And when I saw that the Horde at the Hozen base had captured Anduin? I literally said "Oh [removed]!!" when I saw him.

*****End Quest Spoilers!*****

So yes, I just wanted to say thanks to all the staff (moderators included! <3) I love the way Mists of Pandaria feels so far and I can't wait to get further into it. I hope it's affecting others the same way. I know MoP is getting a lot of flak and I don't know why. Best of luck in Pandaria, fellow WoW Lovers. :)
Edited by Vaeflare on 10/2/2012 3:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I’m glad you’re enjoying Mists of Pandaria! There have been so many people here at Blizzard that have contributed to it, and I too am continually in awe of seeing the result of so much hard work come together. The landscape, the quests, the music, the art, the little touches… there’s just so much to see and do.

What have been some of your favorite experiences within Mists of Pandaria so far?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Loving it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
:)
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Not sure I enjoyed the spoilers in the OP.

:(
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
10/02/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Vaeflare
What have been some of your favorite experiences within Mists of Pandaria so far?

I like the quest in The Jade forest where I got to snipe Orcs in the head. :D
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Death Knight
Its meh at best. Jade Forest feels like Hyjal all over again. Hoping it does get better.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The most obvious thing for me that I appreciate is the crafting change to add in potential rares. Reminds me of my FFXI crafting days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am really enjoying my monk. It's a refreshing change from the role I played before as a healer. Disc was fun with damage and healing, but I still spent my time away from all the scary mobs. Now I am getting up close and personal, and I LOVE IT!!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I'm in love with the tillers dailies and having my own farm. I hope you guys keep expanding upon that idea and making it grow really big. Bbl, gotta check on my ominous seedling.

Edit: The other night a bunch of my guildmates and I were talking about how new this expansion feels. Honestly, most of us feel like it's a completely different game now.
Edited by Abindia on 10/2/2012 4:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/02/2012 04:47 PMPosted by Abindia
I'm in love with the tillers dailies and having my own farm. I hope you guys keep expanding upon that idea and making it grow really big. Bbl, gotta check on my ominous seedling.

This
The Tillers wins, the farm doesn't make you feel stupid like farmville
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I just want to say thank you to all the Blizzard staff who worked so hard on Mists of Pandaria. As much as I loved BC, Wrath, and Cata, (and of course vanilla) I have to say that Mists is without a doubt my favorite expansion so far.

From the moment I set foot in Pandaria, I have been enthralled in the quest lines like I haven't been before. I'm usually just rush-rush-rushing through the quests just to squeeze the XP out of them.. but now I find myself stopping to smell the metophorical roses and I actually feel involved in the storyline. Not to mention the beautiful scenery too!

*****Quest spoiler alert!*****

When the Jade Serpent statue fell during that questline I actually found myself gasping (full-on hand-over-mouth gasping too) out loud. And when I saw that the Horde at the Hozen base had captured Anduin? I literally said "Oh [removed]!!" when I saw him.

*****End Quest Spoilers!*****

So yes, I just wanted to say thanks to all the staff (moderators included! <3) I love the way Mists of Pandaria feels so far and I can't wait to get further into it. I hope it's affecting others the same way. I know MoP is getting a lot of flak and I don't know why. Best of luck in Pandaria, fellow WoW Lovers. :)

I too am loving Mists of Pandaria.
Great quests, beautiful scenery and wonderfully emotive music.

I really loved the story of Sunwalker Dezco.
I cried as he tried valiantly to heal his dying wife.
I felt the love and the promise of a new future that his twin sons provided to him.
And I was incredibly moved when he came to Stoneplow to help defend his new land.
What a hero he is and what a testament and shining example of sacrifice and honour.

Lok'tar Ogar
For The Horde
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
MoP is so awesomesauce.

We can has same kind of xpac for draenei pleaze?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
10/02/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Vail

Sully McLeary’s commentary during that was a hoot!

I enjoyed the Horde counter to that quest series as well. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Questing in Townlong Steppes to gather the Pandaren heroes to take down a Sha of Fear, a continuation to an awesome storyline in Kun-lai Summit. I really felt like I was taking part in an epic storyline, a part of a kung-fu epic. Amazing, and well done.

And thank you a thousand times for restricting flying until questing was done. You can't have a kung-fu epic with a bunch of people flying around in gyrocopters. This expansion is a miracle of awesome content.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
10/02/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Vaeflare

Sully McLeary’s commentary during that was a hoot!

I enjoyed the Horde counter to that quest series as well. :)

I wouldnt know. But theres something so satisfying about wiping that smug derpy look off their faces. I'm not a big fan of orcs.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
MoP is great!

I have some issues with the talents and the CD on fun items and such, but overall this is the best Xpac since BC(though not better than BC) IMO.

All throughout wrath and Cata i was losing faith, glad I stuck it out.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I'm really enjoying the expansion so far. The scenery is beautiful, the quests are engaging, and the crafting is enjoyable. I love my farm and am looking forward to expanding it, though I did wish we didn't have to wait until level 90 for that part.

The aspect of the expansion that most took me by surprise is pet battles. I figured I'd try them out, but I thought it wouldn't be that big of a time-spender for me. How wrong I was! I found I absolutely love training my adorable companion pets into ferocious killers.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I've also been quite pleased with MoP. In late Cata, I was debating if I was going to allow my subscription to expire at the end of the year. Blizzard really pulled a rabbit out of the hat on this one, and I'm currently having the most fun I've had since I started playing the WoW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]