Thank you Blizzard! :)

90 Gnome Mage
Mists of Pandaria is by far the best expansion that Blizzard has done for WoW. They really redeemed themselves with what they did with Cataclysm, they ruined the game in Cata... MoP has brought WoW back to life.

Good job Blizzard devs!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
*Nukes pandaland*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I love my monk. He is my new main for sure. Probably the most fun I've ever had playing WoW is leveling this monk. Good job blizz. :)
Reply Quote
74 Draenei Priest
I love the new music, pandaland scenery and my fave quest was where Riku went to save the undead lady, then he ran away because of her face! I haven't done any of the new dungeons or raids yet, on my main, though Theramore doesn't count as a dungeon... That thing took me 5mins and was not enjoyable. I expected more.

But overall, I am enjoying the new content, especially, the pet battles!
Edited by Lilliflora on 10/2/2012 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I'm really taking my time going through the content, and I'm totally digging it so far!

I think I've finished most of the quests in the Jade Forest, and the climactic events at the Jade Serpent statue totally took me by surprise!! I'm loving the dynamic story line. Wish I had more time to play! >.<
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
I just want to say thank you to all the Blizzard staff who worked so hard on Mists of Pandaria. As much as I loved BC, Wrath, and Cata, (and of course vanilla) I have to say that Mists is without a doubt my favorite expansion so far.

From the moment I set foot in Pandaria, I have been enthralled in the quest lines like I haven't been before. I'm usually just rush-rush-rushing through the quests just to squeeze the XP out of them.. but now I find myself stopping to smell the metophorical roses and I actually feel involved in the storyline. Not to mention the beautiful scenery too!

*****Quest spoiler alert!*****

When the Jade Serpent statue fell during that questline I actually found myself gasping (full-on hand-over-mouth gasping too) out loud. And when I saw that the Horde at the Hozen base had captured Anduin? I literally said "Oh [removed]!!" when I saw him.

*****End Quest Spoilers!*****

So yes, I just wanted to say thanks to all the staff (moderators included! <3) I love the way Mists of Pandaria feels so far and I can't wait to get further into it. I hope it's affecting others the same way. I know MoP is getting a lot of flak and I don't know why. Best of luck in Pandaria, fellow WoW Lovers. :)

You've got a little something brown on your nose.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/02/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Sablemane
When the Jade Serpent statue fell during that questline I actually found myself gasping (full-on hand-over-mouth gasping too) out loud.

Me too. I was seriously enraged at that. They'd been working on that thing for over 100 years and it gets knocked over for a ridiculous faction war? It was such a beautiful statue, too.

10/02/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Sully McLeary’s commentary during that was a hoot!

It was. I loved that questline. "I DIDN'T EVEN SHINE MY DAMN LIGHT!!" Poor Socks..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I love the scenery, the music, the quest chains and the Pandaren race. Everything is wonderful! I think what I love best though is NOT being able to fly in Pandaria. I wasn't happy at all when I first read that we wouldn't be able to fly in Pandaria until Level 90, but now I see the wisdom in that decision. I'm back to learning how to get around mountains and wondering what is on the other side just as I was doing when I was first learning the game. Blizzard, you have restored that wonderful sense of exploration and wonderment I had then.

Kudos on a job well done Blizzard!

Thank you for MoP!
Reply Quote
I actually enjoyed questing in MOP. I'm not quite finished with it yet, but after reading every quest I accepted, I really feel better about quests/zones.
Also, props to the new quest designer! Jade Forest was a complete blast!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Warlock
The world feels so much more immersive. Between the music, the storylines, and the characters in the world, I once again get that amazing feeling of exploration and discovery.

I actually want to do quests to see how the story progresses, and it's a mixture of the old vanilla openness of questing and the storyline driven linear quest lines of cata, a balance I feel has been the greatest so far. Still have a ways to go too!
Reply Quote
Walking up on and into the Temple of the Jade Serpent.

My jaw = forever on the floor. I remember almost crying at the absolute splendor of it.

Can I just live there?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
As a player for four years, let me add my thanks - MOP is a beautiful and well-thought-out expansion. I like the quality of life upgrades like looting multiple mobs at once. Pandarens are fun to play -- i have a warrior and a monk (soon to be healer). You guys are geniuses in my book. Keep up the good work and ignore the trolls.
Reply Quote
I saw an episode of The Guild today where the game creator of "The Game" wanted to sell the game to some corporate moneybags fella because he couldn't tolerate the stress of always being the bad guy for setting the rules. We all know that the gaming community isn't exactly the first place to look for mood elevation.

I thought that it carried a point of truth and I just wanted to say that despite the fact that many/all of us have a hard time with this game at times, you brought a lot of people together that would otherwise never have had anything to say to each other.

Thank you for that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Without a doubt this is the best expac I've experienced in a long time. Please pass a hearty well done to all of the people that made this possible. You folks did an incredible job.

Just giving us the experience of being in high mountain passes and meadows is astounding. Now add all of the new flora and fauna. Then, add in the most amazing collection of characters and quest givers. Other people make you climb on a building to get a "view." You guys built the views into the content in a beautifully seamless way. Just crossing a bridge can make you go, "Ooomph!" I end up just staring at the screen wondering how it can get any better than this and then, it does.

I thought BC was cool. Lich King was not bad. Cata had its moments. But Mists has simply blown me away. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/02/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Vaeflare
What have been some of your favorite experiences within Mists of Pandaria so far?

I can't get over how much I'm loving monk. I made one to tank with, and tried windwalker.. haven't done much tanking!

Also, I have a level 40 monk.. for healing! All three specs of monk are incredibly fun.

I love the ambiance of Pandaria, its all beautiful and I am enjoying exploring it.

Excellent job, well worth the $ I shelled out for the CE.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/02/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Vaeflare
What have been some of your favorite experiences within Mists of Pandaria so far?

World PvP. <3
The use of ground mounts! You experience the landscape so much more. :)

The only thing I don't like is Frostmourne lagging hard and even crashing when the Sha of Anger is engaged. :(
Reply Quote
75 Pandaren Monk
/Agree a Million times best expansion ever

do what you do best blizzard and do not read the troll topics and this game will be around for another 8 years easy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]