You
Only
Cata
Rogue
Once

YOCRO.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Going through the Jade Forest I was seriously wondering if i had just wasted $40. Then I did all the quests that culminate in the Savior of Stoneplow achiv and yeah this expac is pretty awsome so far. Oh and Blizz thank you for the hidden master montage. I never knew how much I wanted my own montage until I got one.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
To me the best part was Valley of the Four Winds. Interacting with Chen, fighting beside him, playing as him, etc. By far it is one of the greatest things I've seen/experienced in WoW all together.

Oh and making beer! :D lol
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I’m glad you’re enjoying Mists of Pandaria! There have been so many people here at Blizzard that have contributed to it, and I too am continually in awe of seeing the result of so much hard work come together. The landscape, the quests, the music, the art, the little touches… there’s just so much to see and do.

What have been some of your favorite experiences within Mists of Pandaria so far?

Though mixed feelings for some, I would say the dailies.

Im not sure why they just seem better than past expansions, I actually feel like doing them!

Tillers is my favorite so far, I just got rid of that extra set of weeds last night for more room. :)
Edited by Benediction on 10/3/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
The sense of exploration and wonder is back! Not since my days of levelling my first toon in vanilla, seeing all the zones for the very first time have I been so entranced by the beauty of the world. I'm trying to quest through Jade Forest right now but I keep taking detours just to see what's around that corner or beyond that ridge or up that hill.

All the little props and knickknacks inside the buildings. This kind of thing generally gets overlooked, but man they did a phenomenal job with these little details--it makes the world feel real and interesting, and gives the pandaren a terrific sense of character.

The music is just stunning. A triumph. I spent 20 minutes last night walking in and out of the bar in Dawn's Blossom just to hear how many different music tracks would play.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Spoilers here.

Blizzard, I love how you built up the Jade Statue.

I remember riding with Yulon explaining to me the significance of the statue. When I was requested to labor for jade pieces to finish it, I happily breezed through the quests. When it was time to submit the basket to the craftsmen working on the statue, I got a wonderful kite ride to the top.

Yeah, I was so attached to the statue--so imagine my shock when it crumbled down! In the next quest where you have to purify the ground while flying, my hands were shaking so hard from disbelief at what had just happened that I was missing the quest targets.

That cinematic, that part of the Jade Forest quest line really sums up the consequence of bringing war into Pandaria. There's this feeling of guilt inside of me whenever I see a Pandaria local mentioning "Oh you outsiders! Look at what you have done to our beautiful land!"

Don't worry Pandarens! Sorry for the Sha and bringing you trouble and wrecking your beautiful land; here let me help you through quests to make up for it.
Reply Quote
My favorite expansion hands down. I complain about certain things, but overall Blizz did a great job with MOP.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Pandaria thus far has been a lot of fun. I am loving the whole Tillers concept (Havest Moon ftw!). Monk is really fun to play, although I admit that healing with one is a little trickier than the other healing classes. I suspect I just need more time with it. Not everyone can be super pleased with everything, but this is one of the best expansions yet. Love it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Crack, how can you say that? This ENTIRE expac is ripped off! 70% Elder Scrolls, 20% L5R fiction, 10% pokemon. Then add as much graphic errors and other glitches as possible, yea great expac. bs
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
More props. I have loved every second of this expansion and have read and relished every quest and often find myself wandering around just absorbing and getting lost. I am in NO RUSH to 90.

The expansion manages to be funny as well as surprisingly dark and very, very moving at times. And the Pandaren are not "cute" (except for the kids, zomg), rather they are a powerful, sympathetic group of peacemakers with a rich, ancient heritage that I cannot get enough of.

Keep it up.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Cata killed WoW for me, MoP brought me back..enjoying wow for first time in years...
Reply Quote
20 Pandaren Mage
I love the little Grummies and the Klaxxi!! While questing there have been a couple times where I literally laughed out loud but the last one was in the Niuzao Catacombs where the lights go out and you hear a scream! LOL Then the Panda tells you not to be afraid and you realize it was you screaming. hehehehe
Reply Quote
51 Human Paladin
Can Blizzard make a game so bad that the fan-boys will not even play...? Lets face it this expansion only got 600,000 to 700,000 in retail sales since launch. The digital sales are only known by Blizzard but you know they would have already said something if they were good. Cataclysm sold 3.3 million copies in the first 24 hours.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Been playing since Vanilla.

Pandaria is absolutely excellent. It is beautiful, the quests are engaging, and like another poster said, I feel like I'm in a movie and it's awesome. More on the questing, I've never been a zone finisher. Hit the level I need to move on, and then move on. I have finished every zone I've touched so far. Not because I was aiming for it, I was just having such a great time questing that all of a sudden, Wow, I finished a storyline.

I hit Halfhill, and it felt more alive than anything I've experienced so far in WoW. Same with the capital in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. (I just got there last night and can't remember the name.)

Playing my monk is the most fun I've had with a class in a very, very long time. Since my vanilla rogue and holy priest I'm pretty sure.

You guys really, really did a great job this time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Who cares how much it sold?

10/03/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Tuto
Can Blizzard make a game so bad that the fan-boys will not even play...? Lets face it this expansion only got 600,000 to 700,000 in retail sales since launch. The digital sales are only known by Blizzard but you know they would have already said something if they were good. Cataclysm sold 3.3 million copies in the first 24 hours.

What do the sales figures matter? The only people who know how good or bad the expansion is are the people who bought it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I love so much it would be faster to say my one least favorite thing: that I have to do golden lotus all the way to revered to start on the other two. Other than that I love the x-pack so much. Yesterday I spent at least an hour on my jade serpent, just flying around and taking in the sights!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Who cares how much it sold?

10/03/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Tuto

What do the sales figures matter? The only people who know how good or bad the expansion is are the people who bought it.

agreed 100% even if you based you opinion on the beta only, you never played the real game. With the digital and digital deluxe I'm sure the numbers are higher. Almost my whole server got digital since they were all at the party in the kings throne room at 12 on launch! All those people weren't counted in that retail sale number and I'm sure my server wasnt the only one with a big launch party!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Its nice to see a positive post here on the forums!

I'm consistently in awe of the artistry that went into each zone on the new continent. Its literally jaw-dropping! Very well done, indeed.

Oh, and the new class is a ton of fun as well. I've played every healing class and can honestly say that the Mistweaver experience is genuinely unique and enjoyable.

:D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]