Ret PVP damage so sad

100 Draenei Paladin
Oh yeah definitely. You really can't stress enough how important Ret off-healing is.

Heck, I would have most likely have lost my last Battle for Gilneas if it wasn't for Selfless Healer and Word of Glory on our team's only healer. (Compared to the enemy team's 3 healers. :x)
Edited by Astaeri on 10/5/2012 12:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/Uxyb3.jpg?1

That is all...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Damage in PvP is fine. just make sure to geared up and gem/enchant. just check the guy below me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
My damage feels fine, I've topped a few BGs. Getting that heroic dungeon weapon makes a huge difference.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
The damage you do mostly scales from your weapon.... get the best weapon you can. A Heroic 5man dungeon weapon can be attained with a little luck, it makes a big difference, I noticed how much my damage has been going up as my gear has improved, Ret is scaling very well with gear right now it seems. My PvP gear is !@#$ty too atm, everyone starting out in PvP again has to go through this unfortunatly, 90 feels much different than 85 so I have to sort of "learn" to play again.... A more painless way to get some decent gear would be to grind heroic dungeons and use the JP to convert to honor and get the blue season 12 stuff...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I Agree, i do Pvp for leveling a lot right now, and with my LUCKY LOOt from a Rare it feels good to make Damage on all these guys :)
Hope i will find a good when 90 also ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]