So Mogu'Shan Vaults already cleared...

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
So Mogu'Shan Vaults has already been cleared in less than half a day. Is the raid instance too easy, or that guild which clear them just too good for everyone else?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
>normal mode
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/02/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Rubycrystal
So Mogu'Shan Vaults has already been cleared in less than half a day. Is the raid instance too easy, or that guild which clear them just too good for everyone else?

Obvious troll is obvious.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
10/02/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Drumith

Obvious troll is obvious.
I'm pretty sure that's a blood elf.
Reply Quote
62 Gnome Death Knight
Really in all seriousness.

Normal modes are pretty hard.

A large number of guilds are stuck on 2nd/3rd bosses.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

all of Europe is stuck on first...

a large number of guilds are bad.
Edited by Robokapp on 10/2/2012 10:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/02/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Minituretank

I think it's a big change for a lot of people where a place like dragon soul is more of a numbers instance with not much in terms of mechanics to avoid/manage. Then comes mogushan vault (which I'm loving btw) where the fights are all about managing multiple things going on at the same time. Garalon (or w/e his name is) is all about managing on the fly how to deal with the situation.

The four kings is a straight up can you avoid everything fight (I liked the fight).

It's a different style and that takes some getting used to.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
aus
10/02/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Robokapp
a large number of guilds are bad.

Bad of course being relative.

But guilds stuck on the bosses 2-3 on normal does not mean its to hard, and guild clearing the whole instance does not mean its to easy, it just means that their is a wide range of skills.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
Mechanics have been really solid.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'll tell you that the 2nd boss is a pain in the !@# on 25 man. I am figuring it is mainly a gear issue for us at this point (you can tell who put in effort and who didn't >.>), but it was still a VERY difficult fight... and I loved every moment of it. We should have it dead our next raid night, and assuming people get their **** together, have another 1-2 dead before the week is over. Lost a lot time sadly on that one. :/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
*on first boss* ./bangs head on desk
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Yeah, we're going to try the last 2 tomorrow, but Feng is definitely the hardest of the first four due to the high raid damage output. With him being the 2nd boss in the instance, it'll make pugging a bit difficult. Once you're past him, Spiritbinder is significantly easier, and with Spirit Kings, your main concern is the enrage timer. People can't die early there.

They're good fights and the instance is gorgeous.

PS: Use your coins! They seemed to be yielding lots of extra loot.
Edited by Digerati on 10/2/2012 11:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Seriously, why do you have to clear normal to start heroics still? Why not just open heroics?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Death Knight
10/02/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Digerati

Found out that changing your spec after a boss dies don't change your loot roll, got tanking gear in frost spec, but I had downed the boss as blood.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Rubycrystal
its too easy for those good at the game, its too hard for those bad at the game, its a challenge for those average at the game...

next question?
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Postonforums

Found out that changing your spec after a boss dies don't change your loot roll, got tanking gear in frost spec, but I had downed the boss as blood.
pretty sure it is using the LFR looting system of "class loot" ... if no one ever reports they get something for a spec they switch to tho, my theory is bunk hehe
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Just spent 5 hours myself in there, and its not that bad. Raid was plagued by DCs and still got to down some bosses. Its the first day, give it some time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
It's the trash pack after spirit kings that'll get ya.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
PS: Use your coins! They seemed to be yielding lots of extra gold.

Fixed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]