Healer gear not dropping???

85 Human Warrior
Any1 else having this issue? I leveled from 86-90 almost 100% in reg dungeons and i got 2 pieces for healer gear (spirit gear) the entire time... now that im 90 ive run 8-11 heroics and not 1 piece of healer gear? Hope im just having bad luck and none of you are :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Testify!

Bonus fun that I lost rolls to caster dps.
Reply Quote
I been getting very lucky with spirit gear.
More of bad luck if you ask me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I have had the same issue lol i started a thread about it. I think its bad luck.... Unlessssss
your healer is a Holy pally ? lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've had pretty horrible luck with healer gear in the dungeons.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I've been at it every day since 90 and I've seen a crap ton of leather but rarely healer pieces. I have 2 more days until progression and hopefully I can fill in some some rough areas.

But it's the nature of the beast honestly - it's all about luck and running dungeons like you're leveling until you get what you need.

But I have got good trinket drops so I'm pretty happy with that.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I feel bad for Priests and Shaman who have Spriests and ele shaman rolling on their spirit gear because "LOLNOOB spirit gives me hit" luckily us paladins don't have that issue ;)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I sort of have that problem. Know what's dropping?

Plate Mail Plate PlatePlatePlatePlatePlatePlatePlatePlatePlate Mail Mail Plate Plate Mail Mail Mail Plate Mail Plate.

You get the idea.

I've been bringing 2 rogues with me usually, they are crying too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I sort of have that problem. Know what's dropping?

Plate Mail Plate PlatePlatePlatePlatePlatePlatePlatePlatePlate Mail Mail Plate Plate Mail Mail Mail Plate Mail Plate.

You get the idea.

I've been bringing 2 rogues with me usually, they are crying too.

Everything drops for me but Spirit gear.

Helm dropped, Warlock took it. :-\
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]