...Hmmm im stumped help me out

90 Night Elf Druid
Okay so, they added baseline resil so it wouldnt be rough for pve'ers that wanted to step into bgs with their pve gear on...okay

Now why is it that pvpers are being penalized for using our pvp gear in pve...here's what gets me.. Pvp gear should stay out of pve...and pve gear should stay out of pvp...pve can queue into bgs at any time, arenas anytime, rbgs anytime.. Since we dont have any choices for weps as Pvpers...we need to step into pve because blizz has the iq of a goldfish. Heres the problem with this...with them lowering the ilvl on pvp gear..we cant queue for !@#$ to get our weps for pvp...how is this possible when blizzard clearly said this

"Again, our design in Mists of Pandaria is to allow for a greater degree of crossover between PvE and PvP using the same gear, but the original item levels simply made Honor gear (through Battlegrounds or conversion of Justice to Honor) a far better route to gear up for PvE. Players who enjoy PvE shouldn’t feel forced to PvP to get the best gear, and vice versa."

I'm convinced that blizzard isnt a company, its an 80 year old women that changes her mind too much an has a slight case of alzheimers...just sayin..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
What they say and what they do are entirely different things. Anyone who knows the history of WoW can attest to this statement.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
the hotfix notes showing 45+ changes to Pokemon pets should show you just how much blizzard cares about PVP .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)