Tank War LF 10 or 25m guild for MoP [A]

90 Human Warrior
My former guild was 5th on our server to kill H DW @ 15% nerf, 1st in our faction (given the unbalance on Thrall favoring the horde this is something i'm proud to have been a part of). I filled the role of tank/dps since my dps numbers were higher then my fellow co-tank and in general warriors were less suited for some of the H 1 tank fights. I think of myself as a tank first and a dps second, i like to think of myself as a decent tank, I am aware of what's happening around me not just what's going on in front of me. I can think of no better words out of a healers mouth then i'm boring to heal :P. I am comfortable dps'ing as either arms or fury and am willing to dps if my tank abilities aren't needed. A raid group is a team first and foremost and there is no I in team.

I am looking to move to a server that is either balanced population wise or skewered toward Alliance, i'm kind of tired of being outnumbered 5 to 1 :S I live in Arizona and am looking to raid from 8pm ~ 1am PST (california time) give or take an hour most any day of the week, and weekends i'm more flexible about when so long as it's consistent.

About me...
Long time tank sometimes dps looking for a new guild to call home, hopefully ally side. I've been playing since vanilla, but I didn't get into raiding until the end of BC. Once i took that first step into Kara though i was hooked and have been consistently raiding since then with friends made along the way. Unfortunately due to a disagreement about what constitutes appropriate behavior with my former GM i've been forced to look elsewhere in order to continue raiding. I am a dedicated raider who doesn't mind spending a night wiping or multiple ones as long as we are learning something or trying to.

So, what i'm looking for is a well organized guild that holds ALL it's members accountable for their actions while they wear their guild tag. A guild that places a high value on raiding and doesn't consider "nerfs" to be part of it's progression plan :D. I'd really like to stay Alliance side as i've grown very fond of this warrior over the past 6 years.

battle tag info is: Alcar#1435
wowprogress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/thrall/Alcar

p.s. The guild i am in currently was kind enough to offer me a sanctuary after my abrupt and unexpected departure from my former guild in time to lvl in MoP and i have nothing but respect and gratitude to them for their help.
Edited by Alcar on 10/3/2012 8:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
WTB TANK ASAP-core spot

Iron and Blood is now openly recruiting DPS- If you feel that you have a positive attitude that contributes to the flow of raiding, in depth knowledge of both your class and boss mechanics, and are able to provide the dps to back up your claims of being a decent raider, then we want you to join us!
Currently our main needs are:
DPS (mainly, but NOT limited to Hunter, Boomkin,Ele/enhance sham, mage, ret paladin, monk, shadow priest, DK, warrior) recruiting all exceptional dps, so please feel free to apply even if your class is not on here!
TANK-anything but prot pally
CURRENT PROGRESS:
2/16 NORMAL
Past Progress
8/8H Dragon Soul
7/7 Heroic Firelands
7/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/Tot4W (25 man)13/13Heroic (10 man)
Iron and Blood is a Horde Faction guild created on November 26th, 2009 and since then we have continued to be a top 10 guild on the Blackhand server in terms of 25 man progression. Our Raid Times are Tue-Thur 7-11pm Server (central time) with short breaks around 9 pm Server. Our loot distribution is done fairly through EPGP and with rank based priority (GM+Officer roll together with Raiders). New recruits of the guild go through a 2 week evaluation period where many factors are considered into your promotion OR demotion.If interested in more information on the guild, feel free to visit our website Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com to view current guild videos of our kills from this tier or to apply! Those seeking to apply are asked to have not only an understanding of current content encounters, but also experience in the current tier of raiding.
If you are interested feel free to APP at Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com or come talk to us on our server an officer is almost always on. (dromynus,ticklemonsta, Tit(alt code 131)n and multiple other alts, just ask in guild)
ironandblood.guildlaunch.com
realID:
mushmaow87@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bump because good lord things move fast on this forum :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I appreciate your eloquently written post. I really wish we were what you were looking for. Alas, we are a semi-hardcore guild.

Here's a bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I appreciate the compliment and the bump :) i'm flexible on the hardcore, as long as their is a desire to get better each time. What's proving to be more and more restricting is my available time 8pm PST is proving to be the biggest hurdle.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Try throwing "late" in your title. Might help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]