It is sad that...

90 Undead Warlock
Resto Druid, Mage, _________ will always be the most viable team now.

Resto Druids are pretty much a staple as the healer, and that is just wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Your actually wrong anything with a bm hunter warrior or sp is the top team right now resto druids are the best healers but im not gonna sit here and let some one like you make blizzard nerf resto into the ground again the last 3 seasons in cata were retarded and resto druids weren't even playable
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Ehh I guess I see what you are saying Kronax. But I couldn't disagree more with Blacksock. I would prefer nerfs to resto druids and mages 10 times that over anything else you mentioned. 5 people on a resto druid and he can just live/kite forever isn't right.

And resilience/health is going to get even larger, lowering damage but not healing. If a resto druid is capable of living as long as they can now, it is just going to be disgusting later on. I have seen what it's like via beta when people have 390k+ health and 70%+ damage redux. It is no fun at all.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
remember rdruid/lock in s5/6 Immortality!!! take it, it's yours!!!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]