What we’re looking for:
• Experienced raiders looking to do progression raiding in a mature, drama-less atmosphere.
• People that want in on an experience of building something great from the ground up.
• Dedicated and trustworthy members that are looking for a place to call “home” in game.
What we don’t want:
• People that just want loot, and then looking to skip out on raids.
• People who start drama.
• People who we will have to carry.
We are going to be a small group of about 13-15 core raiding members. We will add more groups as our numbers grow, with the first 2 groups each being run by one of the founders. However, do not think we are elitist. No one likes logging on and seeing no one on in guild so, naturally, casuals of all levels are welcome. If those casuals later want to become raiders, well that is ok too. Now then, on to our raiding schedule:
Our tentative raiding schedule will be 3 nights a week. Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday, from 8pm-12am server time. We expect to be in raids by October 16th (2 weeks) as a guild group.
To the Kil’Jaeden players that are interested, the free realm transfer is still up, and we would love to have you! If this sounds like it is your idea of a great place to raid, feel free to talk to an officer in-game. Your GM and Co-GM are Darkéyes and Belzan respectively. If we are not online, send an in-game mail or contact us by Battlenet ID’s which will be posted at the bottom. We log on daily and have a lot of play time but it is usually more towards the evening hours.
Thanks for your interest and we will see you in game!