Singin in the Sun

90 Pandaren Monk
The quest labeled "Singin in the Sun", inside of the zone Felwood currently is bugged from it's appearance. When you walk into a ray of light, your sapling will then proceed to run away from you, and return after a short while, all while giving no credit. This repeats every attempt to stand under a ray.
Reply Quote
66 Troll Hunter
I had the same problem, until I found 2 shafts in the very northern area of the quest POI, where the Sapling Protector will bask in the sun. Finally got to complete this quest after 2 days of trying.
Edited by Robash on 10/23/2012 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you follow the protector when he walks away, he goes to a dirt pile from the previous quest, and you get credit for basking in the sun. Apparently he wants to play in the dirt, not bask.
Reply Quote
Yeah, basking in the dirt.

I found that if you just stay within range of him, you'll get credit for it. I don't know exactly how close the range is, but if you don't move, he gets out of sight then reappears next to you and you don't get credit. I never got farther than 15 yards from him and it was good. Still annoying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]