Level 85 Cataclysm PVP Gear Vendors Missing

90 Orc Warrior
Also adding that I'd like these vendors brought back. Was a little sad when I couldn't find the level 85 gear with the Legacy armor.
I would also like to add that it would be preferable to have this gear on a separate NPC. Gets a little bogged down with 7 pages on the Legacy Armor Quartermaster.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
just found this out myself, and i am horrified... AGAIN! this is not the first time these scrubs decided to take away gear and put it back 6 months down the line.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
At least we finally got a blue post about it on this thread.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794730643#new-post
Reply Quote
They never did that to old top-level gear so you could at least suit up in the best PVP gear available around your level then swap it when you hit the next one. I just want to be able to spend the honor points then disenchant it
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was trying to finish purchasing the Cataclysmic set for 3 of my characters(lvl85) so I have a small chance in Molten Core against the level 90 Horde farming Tol Barad thanks to most Alliance being in dungeons all the time. This is almost the same as twinks farming BGs pre Cata.

I spoke with a GM like the op and had a similar conversation. "It makes no sense why they would move them from Stormwind" -GM response. I don't know if the op and I spoke to the same GM, but the response was near the same. A bug report was started and I was sent on my way. The vendors or the gear really should be returned to Stormwind. All the other PVP gear from previous expansions are available.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I was trying to finish purchasing the Cataclysmic set for 3 of my characters(lvl85) so I have a small chance in Molten Core against the level 90 Horde farming Tol Barad thanks to most Alliance being in dungeons all the time. This is almost the same as twinks farming BGs pre Cata.

I spoke with a GM like the op and had a similar conversation. "It makes no sense why they would move them from Stormwind" -GM response. I don't know if the op and I spoke to the same GM, but the response was near the same. A bug report was started and I was sent on my way. The vendors or the gear really should be returned to Stormwind. All the other PVP gear from previous expansions are available.

Here's to hoping.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This is dissapointing. I just found this out while going to purchase yet another piece of missing cata gear. I'm still trying to complete my cata set. :(
Does anyone know if they are planning to fix this?
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Hunter
Vendors are missing for Horde too. This is frustrating with the drop in honor points possible too. I had 2 out of five pieces of gear for my hunter. The new gear from Pandaria quests is lower in stats so this is a big deal.

Please bring the vendors and gear back!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This is dissapointing. I just found this out while going to purchase yet another piece of missing cata gear. I'm still trying to complete my cata set. :(
Does anyone know if they are planning to fix this?

No word yet from what I seen. A blue had been posting about it here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794730643?page=2#21
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
A couple of people in Stormwind told me the also moved 85 gear to the "serpants spine" in MoP
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I just started pvp'ing with my husband, and I agree; not being able to get good gear we are sol. This does not help my husband convince me that pvp can be fun. At least now I know why I always die so quickly in battlegrounds and arenas. lol I feel like a noob even though I have been playing for 4 years. but then I only just started doing pvp.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I am also missing 2 pieces to complete my warlock set. Aesthetics are the most important thing about my char and it upsets me deeply that I might be able to complete it. It was my favorite set off all time. Please blizzard make the level 85 cataclysmic gear available again in legacy. It would mean the continuation of my subscription for a very long time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I think many of us would love for you to implement them back in. I don't think at this point in the game it would hurt you all and the player community. Please put these vendors back in the game if you all can find the time.

Best
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I dont know if these are the cata vendors or not, but I submitted a ticked about 85 pvp gear last night, and he told me that I can get the gear in old town from Magatha Silverton and Faldren Tillsdale. They are not located with the other pvp vendors. they are inside the Command center in the alcove across from the hunter trainer.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Fayana, I checked and unfortunately that's just PVE gear. See that's the problem, Blizzard knows that PVP is fun regardless of what expansion it is, so they take the PVP gear out so you have to buy their new product. Very disappointing.

I let my subscription lapse over this. Can't see any other reason Blizzard would delete the vendors other than to force you to buy mists, which I already own and have no interest in.
Reply Quote
57 Gnome Rogue
It better be fixed by the time I ding 85 grrrrrrrr
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/04/2012 06:37 AMPosted by Kardona
This is a new and exciting post going places.

Trash like this makes me throw up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Time is money friend, i feel like both of mine are being wasted camping out where the vendors used to be to see if they come back, going thru allll the forums to see if theres any usefull info. on whats going on instead of doing what i feel is worthwhile. pvping with the reward of a new piece of gear. I had one goal and that was to gear all my toons up with cata gear before I was ready to move on.[/quote]

I have been going back there and checking for the vendors too, and even went to see about some wall for 90 lvl in Panda Land which did not make any sense to me at all. I could not the wall. Then looked for a map of it and a you tube video which there are none. I love to PVP and want to spend my honor points for gear. I do not like dungeons so that leaves me to quest for gear until I get to 90. Blizzard, you forgot about us PVPers. Sad...
Edited by Tradri on 10/12/2012 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
85 pvp in Dalaran
Edited by Idena on 10/12/2012 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pretty sad though, for the players/customers who buy Cata (or any game) and do not have an option to even purchase gear for a game they paid for. Does Blizzard not know there are many players who do not play/buy all the Xpac's? There really should be gear for wich ever game you purchase & also pay a monthly subsciption to.I myself would be dissapointed if I purchased a game,paid for a subscription, took the time out to level a character, plus grinded the honor just to find out the final gear pieces do not even exsist.Hopefully the vendor's will be there for those of you who have paid for Cata. I myself play MoP and yes, I would be very dissapointed (and probably million's of other subscriber's would be too) if the end game gear was not there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]