Level 85 Cataclysm PVP Gear Vendors Missing

100 Human Mage
This has nothing to do with the 85 Cataclysm gear it has to do with the rediculously long ques just to get into the bgs. A 25-30 min que is outrageous and i have several 85-87's that wait almost that long also what is going on!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
goes this gear will eventually be sold for transmog dont worry its going to be just like all the other old gear that they sale
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
whyyyyyyyyyyy blizzard D:
Reply Quote
87 Human Priest
This is just really dumb, simply put. I don't even understand why they'd take them out of the game. It doesn't make sense.

I was hoping to get the level 85 PvP trinket for my Monk, who just hit 85, but nope, looks like that won't happen. As if not having any level 60-80 PvP gear wasn't frustrating enough, now I can't even buy the level 85 PvP trinkets.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Cataclysmic set return in 5.1 at Area 52 vendors.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6933305057#2
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I agree it sucks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Face it, they want you to buy MoP. Its that simple.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
This does indeed blow.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
I was hoping to get the cataclysmic 2h sword for my dk and pally for xmog but the gear and vendors aren't around anymore. Its the only 2h sword I want to use for xmog, so please blizz, put the gear back in.
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Paladin
They're adding them back in 5.1
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I don't see the point in taking out the 85 pvp cata gear..... it's not like blizzard had to do anything like make new 85 gear the gear was already made.... they could of kept it for xmog... i think they just want people to buy mop... but the gear should be av for people that have mop..... blizzard has no love for pvp....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
just turned level 85, and looking for gear to buy...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Check the underbelly of Dalaran I'm pretty sure I've seen Cataclysmic pieces there
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/09/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Blòódgôblin
I don't see the point in taking out the 85 pvp cata gear..... it's not like blizzard had to do anything like make new 85 gear the gear was already made.... they could of kept it for xmog... i think they just want people to buy mop... but the gear should be av for people that have mop..... blizzard has no love for pvp....

Honestly, I think it was because of the PVP On use Trinkets. They're OP as all hell for their level.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin

There are plenty of other transmog sets you can get until they fix it.

Some people don't have MoP and still want the 85 stuff.

Like my second account.

I want the set on my Mage!

I can't even enjoy this game anymore, knowing it's gone.

I don't care if it takes 5 years to fix it, I just want them to acknowledge it and give us an answer on if it's coming back or not. Just being able to hear from them that it was a mistake and will return someday is enough to make me happy.

Confirmed for entitled brats.
Reply Quote
74 Blood Elf Paladin
11/10/2012 12:33 AMPosted by Cøølstørybrø
Check the underbelly of Dalaran I'm pretty sure I've seen Cataclysmic pieces there

11/10/2012 12:33 AMPosted by Cøølstørybrø

Nope, only Viscious.
Reply Quote
24 Worgen Rogue
I KNOW BUT WERE IS LIKE YA KNOW LEVEL 1 TO 85 GEAR?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
The Cataclysmic pvp set will return in patch 5.1.
Reply Quote
96 Night Elf Priest
11/02/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Kaosloki
Face it, they want you to buy MoP. Its that simple.

Slimy as it, is that seems to be the most likely explanation. An "accidental" deletion of viable level 85 gear just as the expansion is released, which mysteriously takes just enough months to correct that some people will have given in, gritted their teeth, and purchased the upgrade.

I wonder how it worked out for them? Did more people buy the upgrade, or cancel their subscriptions?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Methinks the worst could be is that the vendor(s) for that gear is in the "Valley of the Four Winds" which is only accessible by buying MoP. I do not have MoP and would like to get all my toons to 85 before I do. This could take a while and not being able to get to that gear in the meantime would tick me off. I'll look around further but if I can't get to that high level pvp gear, then I'll be inclined to try Guild Wars or another game until I can.
Edited by Deucy on 11/25/2012 5:38 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]