Level 85 Cataclysm PVP Gear Vendors Missing

84 Pandaren Shaman
One
Greetings Deucy,

It's fair to assume they will put the Cataclysmic PVP gear with the other 9 seasons of gear - Area 52.

If, for whatever reason that were the case, you can always grab the MoP trial and grind out all your gear in the 1 week period.

Guild Wars was horrible and seriously lacked end game, best of luck with the switch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
5.1 is live... Where is the vendor at?????????????????????????????????????????
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
11/27/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Fancylichfst
5.1 is live... Where is the vendor at?????????????????????????????????????????

From what i hear delayed till 5.2....

Yep they ain't coming back.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Cannot find the vender either - this stinks. :(
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
Go to the legacy vendors. You will see that they have added the season 10 ruthless pieces for all classes, but only pure classes like Warriors, Rogues, Death Knights, Mages, Warlocks, and Hunters got their full season 11 cataclysmic pieces back. Priests got most of theirs back, but not all and Paladins, Druids, and Shamans got little to no season 11 back.

Prices have also been cut in half.
Edited by Factor on 11/27/2012 9:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Rogue
DALARAN SEWERS
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I was just at Stormwind legacy vendors and I only see level 80 gear.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
Most of the hybrid classes do not have their Cata set in game atm. For other classes such as Hunters / Mages / Warriors etc. You can buy your gear in Dalaran Sewers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Ok found the sewers thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
All classes are able to buy season 11 weapons in Gadgetzan and Dalaran Sewers. Hybrid classes did NOT have their season 11 armor returned, but other classes did.

Even without the obvious error of excluding hybrids, this is something they can vastly improve. Old PvP gear is scattered all over the place: Gadgetzan, Dalaran, Isle of Quel Danas, Area 52, Orgrimmar/Stormwind, not to mention the AV/WSG/AB vendors...

There is a lot of community support for making this gear cheap and easily accessible. Can the vendors already in these locations have more gear added to their inventories? Adding Monk gear would also be great. Oh, and fix the bugged arena queues. Maybe add back skirmishes. Thanks.
Edited by Jerkhole on 11/28/2012 10:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So where can I get the cataclysmic gear? I just checked Old Town and they weren't there. Even though I am still working on my malevolent gear in mop, I want to know where I can find the old gear for XMOG.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
11/29/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Larlund
So where can I get the cataclysmic gear? I just checked Old Town and they weren't there. Even though I am still working on my malevolent gear in mop, I want to know where I can find the old gear for XMOG.
11/28/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Jerkhole
Hybrid classes did NOT have their season 11 armor returned, but other classes did.
Read before you post.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
It's official. The Season 11 Cataclysmic PVP gear vendors are in the Dalaran sewers. Their names are "Blazik Fireclaw" and "Trapjaw Fix". They are labeled as Legacy Arena Armor/Weapons merchants. Gear scores top out at 384 for weapons and 390 for armor. Thanks for the help here gang. Now I just gotta go out and get my butt kicked in random BGs by 90's to get the better gear...unless they cut off at 85. I think some do and some don't. Either way, it's all good now.
Reply Quote
84 Pandaren Shaman
One
Edited by Ðjthùñdêrx on 12/10/2012 7:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
91 Human Paladin
11/30/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Deucy
It's official. The Season 11 Cataclysmic PVP gear vendors are in the Dalaran sewers. Their names are "Blazik Fireclaw" and "Trapjaw Fix". They are labeled as Legacy Arena Armor/Weapons merchants. Gear scores top out at 384 for weapons and 390 for armor. Thanks for the help here gang. Now I just gotta go out and get my butt kicked in random BGs by 90's to get the better gear...unless they cut off at 85. I think some do and some don't. Either way, it's all good now.

It won't be that bad for you because Mages are one of the stronger classes in the 85-89 bracket and you at least had Ruthless gear already. My Mage was in the same boat and did really well. Although I did have some MoP blues mixed in.

One thing I almost did on my rarely played alts is vendor my Ruthless gear that I bought during mid Cata. I was gonna trade them in for Cataclysmic gear until I released that I had the 377 Ruthless pieces which work with the MoP enchants. A couple of the 371 Ruthless pieces that we got back don't work with the MoP enchants (372 minimum) It eventually won't matter on my DK since I can get Cata gear for him, but my Shammy and Druid won't have that luxury.
Edited by Factor on 11/30/2012 8:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Paladin
As of 5.1 i think theve been moved to Dalaran sewers, the Arena vendors. Im not sure why but it dosnt show there 85 gear for my paladin (Lvl 78) , yet i can buy all the gear on my 85 warr and mage, Not sure why but the gear is definatly back,
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
if your horde, go to tanaris gadgetzen
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I am veryupset at this as well. If we all submit it then they will change it. I will not buy mop until i have complete sets of pvp cata gear for lvl 85. And if it means stop playing all together I will pvp is the only reason for me playing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I am also very unhappy with this! I've deleted my cata insignia and accidently vendored a few pieces. Which i know is all my fault but i would be more than willing to spend my time and honor to replace them if Blizzard would allow it...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't have the patience to rage at Blizzard any more. 6 years is enough time spent. I was still a teenager when I started playing WoW lolol... GAME OVER
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]