@Blizzard Please make a Tiger Power Glyph

30 Pandaren Monk
Major Glyph that extends Tiger Power buff to 30 seconds duration.

-thanks!
Reply Quote
30 Pandaren Monk
While I'm pipe dreaming, a minute would be better.
Lately tanks seem to pull mobs almost exactly 1 second after buff falls off, forcing me to waste time and Chi just to ramp up in time for lull between pulls.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
They could certainly make one that says:

"When you land the killing blow on an enemy that grants honor or experience, your tiger power buff is extended to 30 seconds".

They cannot simply extend the buff, that would change the pacing of the rotation and make tiger palm even less desirable than it is now - you'd never cast it except the initial 3 and on mastery procs.
Reply Quote
11 Undead Warlock
They could certainly make one that says:

"When you land the killing blow on an enemy that grants honor or experience, your tiger power buff is extended to 30 seconds".

They cannot simply extend the buff, that would change the pacing of the rotation and make tiger palm even less desirable than it is now - you'd never cast it except the initial 3 and on mastery procs.

That would make it more desirable, albeit used less often.
Reply Quote
59 Pandaren Monk
I am wondering how important tiger paw is on trash mobs vs. using a standard dps rotation without wasting the three chi on tiger paw.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/04/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Boonx
I am wondering how important tiger paw is on trash mobs vs. using a standard dps rotation without wasting the three chi on tiger paw.
30% armor depends on the armor of the mob in question, but as an example, 30% on my mail shaman is a 10% damage increase for physical damage (which is the vast majority of WW damage).
Reply Quote
While questing or on low health mobs, don't use tiger palm unless if you get mastery procs. In a standard boss-like fight, it's current duration is plenty long. I reforged all of my mastery off and I still get a proc 95% of the time before the debuff ends. It's not like spending one chi on tiger palm really ends up taking that much dps away from you. If anything, that extra 30% in the long run is > than half a blackout kick.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]