Rerolling. Quick Question

90 Human Warrior
Hey all, I've decided that once I hit 90 on this char and get another 1k JP for the BoA Mail Shoulders I'm going to reroll a Horde Hunter.

My question is; What race do you think would be the best for a PvP focus primarily? Undead seems to be a good choice due to the new Racial but I'm still a little indecisive.

Also what professions do you think would be best? I'm thinking Mining/JC atm because of the ability to make some decent money and also being able to make my own gems.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Well, skinning gives you the additional critical strike. But mining and jc kinda go hand in hand. I think they are fairly well balanced. You can easily make self leg and wrist enchants as a leatherworker, but you have access to special gems and such as a jewel crafter.

As far as race, I cant answer because Ive never studied the racial abilities, mainly because they have changed a couple times since vanilla.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well I decided I'm going to roll an Undead.

And I mainly just want professions that I can make money off of. My only problem with mining/jc is that I'm going to have to spend a lot of time farming mining while leveling to keep it up with my characters level, and get enough ore to do the same for JC.

Skinning/Leatherworking would be really easy and not as dull because I'll be killing mobs to skin them. But does it make any sort of income while leveling/at cap?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well I like how undead look. I just wish I could find that feature to see all the different tier/arena gear for every race/class/sex combination to help further my opinion. I havent been able to find it in quite a while.

Right now I'm just trying to decide what professions to take. Mainly to make money with while I level. As I can always switch at cap to what I want
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
same i want to see how the panda model looks on hunter tier
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]