So i thought everyone here who qq'd

was wrong.

but then i got Crit by an Arms warrior's Heroic Strike for 125k in 3s. I'm in full dreadful...

wut up w/ dat sheeetz
Reply Quote
Did i just see a mortal strike hit for over 200k? a Shockwave hit for 119k? normal melee hits going for 41k, oh hey another 118k crit from heroic strike.

well there goes my health

i guess im a baddie. gottaL2play
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
was wrong.

but then i got Crit by an Arms warrior's Heroic Strike for 125k in 3s. I'm in full dreadful...

wut up w/ dat sheeetz

I just attacked a druid and couldnt get them past 3/4 health because of the self heals. I wasted all my CDs and still couldnt finish one off. Then 3 more came to help and the freakin druid changed forms and ran off,healed up and came back. Tried again but still couldnt ding it. Did 250k damage to this thing alone and didnt get passed 3/4 health. I dont fell sorry for you.
Reply Quote
was wrong.

wut up w/ dat sheeetz

I just attacked a druid and couldnt get them past 3/4 health because of the self heals. I wasted all my CDs and still couldnt finish one off. Then 3 more came to help and the freakin druid changed forms and ran off,healed up and came back. Tried again but still couldnt ding it. Did 250k damage to this thing alone and didnt get passed 3/4 health. I dont fell sorry for you.

apparently the 12 year olds are skippin school to post here
Edited by Zcer on 10/4/2012 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
500k damage in 3 seconds.

http://i.imgur.com/BAnqu.jpg

Sounds like he....

...went berserk.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
was wrong.

wut up w/ dat sheeetz

It's called five stacks of "taste for blood". Pro move because he prob uses addons to "Tell him When" stacks are proc'd and maybe even went berzerk on you at the same time. All good, you won't see that from every warrior unless they are good.
Edited by Satanix on 10/4/2012 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It sounds like they are trying to turn level cap pvp into level 70 pvp and make duels last three seconds.
Reply Quote
21 Night Elf Druid
Every expansion has gotten worse and worse, Im not the only one that has noticed when blizz tries to amp up certian classes to be viable for pve action they cant forsee that it makes certain classes OP as H3ll in the bg's. these people im sure get paid good $$ from a multimillion dollar company, But sadly keep dropping the ball when it comes to balance.

So in come the stealth nerfs, the quick hotfixes, the rolling restarts everyday,The blatant disregard for the very clients that made them the company they are today,.

some of the QQ threads hold no merit, and are just nerf this and that because i cant beat them fairytales, But alot of the threads DO actually hold merit, I too have seen a decline in the Quality of my "gaming experience" (and im not just jumping on the QQ bandwagon), Makes you wonder if blizz doesnt start to cowboy up and put out what they get paid good money to do, mabey wow will be tossed to the curb in the future.

Sad state of affairs as over the years i have grown to love AND hate this game, But to get to the point, Sometimes when enough people are complaining you cant just dismiss it as nonsense, others feel your pain as well...you aren't alone
Reply Quote
oh i kno im not alone, i just wanted to join the bandwagon of the "oh!@#$ i got just hit for over 100k".
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/04/2012 10:55 AMPosted by Zcer
oh i kno im not alone, i just wanted to join the bandwagon of the "oh!@#$ i got just hit for over 100k".

I got 2 shot from a BM hunter in 2's.. Nothing new.
Reply Quote
Unless the person getting hit has Flag Debuffs, no one should ever get hit for 50% of their health with 1 move, no matter how many CDs they have popped.

I'm talking about the 164k crit i saw in that vid.
Edited by Zcer on 10/4/2012 11:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
10/04/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Lothy
So, he has 2 melee on him, he is at half HP. Warrior uses cooldowns and gets two crits. What do you expect? Is this a "one shot"? I don't think so. I see 3k, 5k, 8k hits throughout most of the video.

I never knew people could have such bad awareness, just kind of mind blowing. It's 2v2, there's only ONE melee. He's at like 65%, gets crit, and dies. Do you think that's balanced?
Reply Quote
10/04/2012 10:53 AMPosted by Sithist
It sounds like they are trying to turn level cap pvp into level 70 pvp and make duels last three seconds.

You obviously haven't played 70s since MoP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]