471 Blood DK LF Core spot for raiding. Horde

90 Human Death Knight
471 Blood dk LF Core raiding spot for mists. Decided not to pvp this xpac and wanted to focus a lot more on pve aspects, raiding and challenge modes. I always put in the time to understand raid mechanics before the runs and have loads of common sense. Only raid days I can make right now are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday if needed. Would really love a 2 day raiding guild though (Tues, Wed), can also raid for any amount of time on those days. 10 or 25 don't matter just want a level headed group with no stragglers.

My battletag is Joshee#1511 if anyone would like to contact me. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
^^^^^ Bump
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
<Cry Moar> is a 10m raiding guild on Blackhand looking for a non-monk tank. I would prefer a DK, but anything will do.

Raid Times: 7-10pm CST Tues-Thurs
Progression: 4/6 MSV, Cleared DS10H in March.

Crymoar.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
OPEN

Raid Times
Tues: 11pm-2:30am
Weds: 11pm - 2:30am
Thurs: 11pm - 2:30am

apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
we are in search of a tank for our team. We were ranked 3rd on server through Cata and looking to keep our guild rank in top 3. Raid times are 8-11 Est on Tues/Thurs.

Check out unexpectedguests.com or you can feel free to add RL ID or Email me at brentlee34@gmail.com

Thanks, and good luck in your search.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]