Blackrock caverns

86 Blood Elf Rogue
Can we please fix the bug that D/Cs you on the first boss, and keeps you from logging back in?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
That'd be nice, just had a group experience that, and whilst I managed to get back in my girlfriend can't and is waiting on a GM to help out. Which is a shame because we wanted to spend her day off working through Cata content.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Just had this happen to my monk.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yep 3 LFD groups, 3 boss pulls, 3 instant DC's with death. Getting back in is a bear as you just have to clicky clicky on the graveyard button area during the loading screen and hope it reads it and moves you before you DC.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
just happen to my alt on normal .... 2pulls 2 DC's with death
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Yep my Shaman is stuck dead in an unknown area.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If you log onto an alt for a few mins it will put your corpse to the door at least, was making flasks for about 5 mins and tried and worked.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I am also stuck swimming in random gray nothingness after the dc. I hit reincarnate though so I am still alive so I can't return to graveyard did anyone else use reincarnate?

Nevermind it resolved itself after a few minutes
Edited by Lambsham on 10/4/2012 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Blizzard, please shut down Blackrock Caverns until this is fixed.
My deathknight is trying to do randoms for JP, exp and gold, but I can't do that if I keep getting put into Blackrock.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
really shut it down please.... remove it from the random queues at least this is getting old fast
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
this is bs, please fix this bug. only solution i've found helpful is just wait a little bit then log in.. blizzard c'mon guys shut it down until it's fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
DANG BLIZZARD, I'M LOSING GOLD, DUE TO ME NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND MY BODY !
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Please fix this. This happens to anyone who engages Rom'ogg Bonecrusher. He drops everyone through the floor into lava, they die, disconnect, and are unable to log back in for an extended time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I really wish this would be fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm glad someone finally addressed it. It's really annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm glad someone finally addressed it. It's really annoying.

Actually has been over 3 threads I seen that have called this bug out. I wish they would do something though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
still going on..... will u just remove the dungeon from the random queue and fix it later at least..... sitting in queue for 10mins as a dps on my mage and then get put in this come on fix it already
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/04/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Bluetick
still going on..... will u just remove the dungeon from the random queue and fix it later at least..... sitting in queue for 10mins as a dps on my mage and then get put in this come on fix it already

What stinks is getting a debuff for leaving the group or having members yell at me because I try to tell them this place is bugged.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]