Who's with me?!

90 Human Warrior
I'm getting cozy in a corner to cry in for when we get nerfed, plenty of room over here.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Honestly if we get terribly nerfed I will just quit. I am not going to play a game that is ran by QQers
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Depends on the nerfs. I'm enjoying the dailies and stuff but once I get my Straw Hat and Cloud Serpent, if they nerf warriors to hard I'll quit. I admit we're op in all words but if mages/hunters and R druids continue to run around and we get nerfed I'm done.
Reply Quote
13 Tauren Paladin
10/04/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Arrienne
Depends on the nerfs. I'm enjoying the dailies and stuff but once I get my Straw Hat and Cloud Serpent, if they nerf warriors to hard I'll quit. I admit we're op in all words but if mages/hunters and R druids continue to run around and we get nerfed I'm done.

Mages are getting blow away by warriors. Warriors are broken right now and I think it's funny how everyone on these forum boards are justifying it as skill. I have seen people say "We have had to work harder to keep up with other classes and now that we are on par with other classes that hard work has made us better!!".......... Give me a break. The burst, survivability, and mobility they have is unmatched.
Edited by Stayke on 10/4/2012 11:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
If they make Fury poop again I'll join you.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/05/2012 12:39 AMPosted by Rainbows
Honestly if we get terribly nerfed I will just quit. I am not going to play a game that is ran by QQers

Clearly only plays a warrior. Typical warrior QQing on forums whenever they aren't gods. Ever since vanilla. Warriors and Pallies. Oh lawdy

Is playing only one class a problem? I've mained this warrior since Wrath and I stuck with it through Cata. I don't play any other class because I don't find them as engaging and you're gonna try and construe that as bad? Please.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/05/2012 12:21 AMPosted by Kulso
If they make Fury poop again I'll join you.

Add me to this. Fury is just too much fun to get nerfed into oblivion again. :(

I really don't want to have to go back to a shaman main. :tears:
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/05/2012 01:32 AMPosted by Rainbows
wow is my favorite mmo ever, the warrior class is the geratest, not saying other classes arent fun I just have too much fun warriors.

the warrior class is the geratest, not saying other classes arent fun I just have too much fun warriors.

the warrior class is the geratest, not saying other classes arent fun

the warrior class is the geratest

warrior class geratest

warrior geratest

10/05/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Shoryuken
geratest

Case closed.

By looking at your post you really seem mad. Your chaos bolts not hitting to high? That sucks. Yea I only play warrior because it is the only class I like.
Reply Quote
Just like a couple others mentioned above, if they're nerfed to the point where they are garbage again, I plan on quitting. I have other chars I've had since vanilla, but I just seem to enjoy my warrior the most.
Reply Quote
42 Blood Elf Warlock
I will stop everything on my warrior which is kinda my baby atm. Tillnexttime will never come out of retirement if they hit us again with a nerf bat.

Other classes are QQing because we can now defend ourselves against them and they don't like it.
Edited by Lastweek on 10/5/2012 5:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
TFB may be nerfed if anything. Just a bunch of qqing from people without full gear/gem/enchant

.....and yes, we're the geratest.
Edited by Morguefeeder on 10/5/2012 7:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
10/04/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Stayke

Mages are getting blow away by warriors. Warriors are broken right now and I think it's funny how everyone on these forum boards are justifying it as skill. I have seen people say "We have had to work harder to keep up with other classes and now that we are on par with other classes that hard work has made us better!!".......... Give me a break. The burst, survivability, and mobility they have is unmatched.

Says the paladin
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Is playing only one class a problem? I've mained this warrior since Wrath and I stuck with it through Cata. I don't play any other class because I don't find them as engaging and you're gonna try and construe that as bad? Please.

Oh no, you got me wrong man, I'm not saying that's a bad thing at all. I'm just saying you can't tell me that you KNOW your class is balanced if you haven't versed one. Especially in the first patch of a new expansion. That's all.

Yes, you can.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]